Megbricks

Lego X Adidas discussion

Hi, couldn’t find a dedicated post for this and I want to discuss it. Feel free to merge if needed. 
So, what do you guys think this partnership will bring us?

Apparently some things come out in 2020. I am hoping for lego sport sets. There was a mention about it going into different theme of something? Can’t remember exactly how this was phrased. I’ll look it up again.
What I would love to have is a dedicated sports theme. Maybe they will prefer to include it in the city line? As a subtheme? 
I am also of course expecting clothes and shoes to have some type of soft plate like for the Levi’s stuff. Can’t wait to find out!

i think a dedicated theme with sets focussing on specific sports would be cool. Maybe wishful thinking. I am not into sports and I am excited :) hahah

It seems to be LEGO branded Adidas items rather than Adidas branded LEGO items. So nothing interesting at all for me.

11 hours ago, MAB said:

It seems to be LEGO branded Adidas items rather than Adidas branded LEGO items. So nothing interesting at all for me.

I probably won’t buy the clothes or shoes either. But I would definitely buy lego sets

Since I frequently go to gym to workout, it would be awesome to have some LEGO-inspired Adidas shirt or shoes, ti would be more fun and colorful (just saying). 

Remember there was CMF DFB Series released back in 2016. Adidas logo was printed on each figures (except for coach). So probably there would be some sports or exclusive figures to  Adidas X Lego products? I dunno...

On 10/27/2020 at 2:00 PM, DBlegonerd7 said:

Since I frequently go to gym to workout, it would be awesome to have some LEGO-inspired Adidas shirt or shoes, ti would be more fun and colorful (just saying). 

Remember there was CMF DFB Series released back in 2016. Adidas logo was printed on each figures (except for coach). So probably there would be some sports or exclusive figures to  Adidas X Lego products? I dunno...

Yes I love that series. Sport minifigs in a sport theme would be awesome. Even if it was realer just as small vignettes. Or CMF. Kids (and us) could collect them to build sport teams. 
I am so not into sports, I dunno why I am excited by this:) hehe. 

thinking about it, I might get shoes if they eventually are back In stock in a different pattern (or same)

On 10/30/2020 at 7:42 AM, Megbricks said:

thinking about it, I might get shoes if they eventually are back In stock in a different pattern (or same)

Yeah, I would love to get my hands on shoes in differnet or same pattern when they are available. I just don’t like the fact it was limited edition which it was so hard to get one...

I am not sure if I heard rumor correctly but LEGO X Adidas collection may be released before Christmas time or next year? So far there is no news on it. 

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Yeah, I would love to get my hands on shoes in differnet or same pattern when they are available. I just don’t like the fact it was limited edition which it was so hard to get one...

I am not sure if I heard rumor correctly but LEGO X Adidas collection may be released before Christmas time or next year? So far there is no news on it. 

Oh that would be great. I did hear that too ...  but no news...

15 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

Oh that would be great. I did hear that too ...  but no news...

Lego X Adidas without latest news bother me a bit. I hope we will find out in a few weeks... they may delay the products due to crazy surge of COVID-19. 

9 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Lego X Adidas without latest news bother me a bit. I hope we will find out in a few weeks... they may delay the products due to crazy surge of COVID-19. 

That could be it or maybe it’s going to pop up one morning out of nowhere!:)

I may be wrong but i just heard rumors. There will be some kids clothing (and shoes) available soon? 

Does anyone heard of this? 

Also, it doesn’t look like there will be adult clothing this time. But there will be next year, i believe. 

I may be wrong but i just heard rumors. There will be some kids clothing (and shoes) available soon? 

Does anyone heard of this? 

Also, it doesn’t look like there will be adult clothing this time. But there will be next year, i believe. 

Hère they are available to purchase on adidas.ca. Only kids stuff so far

3 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Hère they are available to purchase on adidas.ca. Only kids stuff so far

Oh, you are from Canada? 

Yeah same here in USA. Let’s hope adult clothing/shes gonna be available any time.

Oh, you are from Canada? 

Yeah same here in USA. Let’s hope adult clothing/shes gonna be available any time.

I am. Yeah I want shoes. :)

I’m pretty suprise here is very…empty. 

Anyways, (adult size) DNA Lego shoes are back in stock at last! It’s a good opportunity to get a pair! :)

Picked up a pair of the Adidas ZX 8000 LEGO shoes in the grey today from the local Adidas outlet store here in Australia. I needed a new pair of shoes and wanted to go for something better than the cheap crap I have bought in the past, hopefully I didn't waste money buying these as actual everyday wear walking shoes (in terms of getting something that is comfortable and wont wear out after a couple months like the cheap stuff)

Did you guys hear about Adidas X Lego just announced? It’s a new basketball collection. It’s interesting that they are doing new basketball appeals with NBA stars’ minfigure face versions on.

Sadly, I’m not a basketball guy, just an ice hockey guy.