evancelt

[COR - FB2] Gerald of Belson's

After receiving the Brickleton family sword, Captain Brickleton returned to the soiree and introduced himself to Brigadier Stockton's daughter Elsabeth. They made plans to meet up the following day.

Having spent nine months living in an army camp in northern Corrington, Captain Brickleton had plenty of unspent officer pay and wanted to buy a new uniform coat. Elsabeth accompanied him to Gerald Of Belson's, the premiere purveyor of officer uniforms in the capital.

While perusing a selection of hats, Elsabeth saw a brass compass and bought it for Captain Brickleton to take on his journey to Elizabethville. They promised to keep correspondence.

store-1.jpg

store-2.jpg

store-3.jpg

While perusing a selection of hats, Elsabeth saw a brass compass and bought it for Captain Brickleton to take on his journey to Elizabethville.

store-4.jpg

store-5.jpg

Cool build. The wooden walls and flooring look really good with the gold accents and the various items and their stands are artfully done. I like it.

Excellent build @evancelt,  The build really captures the 'prim and proper' look of Corrington, and is a great scene. I am enjoying the continuation of your story, and can't wait to see where it goes!

Thanks! I have a few more "old world" ideas for builds, but I think the next few at least are going to focus on Elizabethville. Gotta keep the story moving forward!