LM71Blackbird

[COR - FB] Glassblowers, Mooreton Bay

Glassblowers, Mooreton Bay

Mooreton Bay, once one of the fastest growing settlements of the new world, still has plenty of opportunity. With the recent conflicts on Terraversa, two brothers have decided to open up a small factory on the bustling streets. Their craft of glassblowing is complex, but with their skill they can produce hundreds of bottles in short time. 

50522540657_969a1728c6_z.jpgGlass factory 1 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

Knowing that every war must have a declared winner, (and in the case of a draw two winners!) They have decided to focus on producing champagne bottles for the eventual victory celebration to come!

50522540717_c3755327a2_z.jpgGlass factory 2 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

The brothers take turns between blowing the glass and feeding the fire with coal. water is kept nearby to the keep the forming rag wet so it can mold the glass and not scorch their hands!

----------------------------------------------------------------

A small factory for Mooreton Bay! C&C are welcome and apprecieated and thanks for looking!

Great little factory LM71! I find it quite difficult to come up with good ideas for small factories but this one is perfect. The first thing that jumps out at me is the smoke - I've seen the technique before but have always been on the fence about it's effectiveness - In this build I really like it!  The exterior is very smooth (always a :thumbup: for me!) and the pink flowers give a nice splash of colour. Fantastic job and thanks for making Mooreton Bay a City!

45 minutes ago, Ayrlego said:

Great little factory LM71! I find it quite difficult to come up with good ideas for small factories but this one is perfect. The first thing that jumps out at me is the smoke - I've seen the technique before but have always been on the fence about it's effectiveness - In this build I really like it!  The exterior is very smooth (always a :thumbup: for me!) and the pink flowers give a nice splash of colour. Fantastic job and thanks for making Mooreton Bay a City!

Thank you and you're welcome! Yes, factories can be hard for me as well! I like those masonry bricks, but the hard part is trying not to make it boring. I'm glad the flowers add something to catch the eye.

Excellent build, and I love the idea you went with for this. The build is very neat, and the masonry bricks are used quite well. All in all the build is great, and I liked what you did with the figures. Great Job!

59 minutes ago, Mesabi said:

Excellent build, and I love the idea you went with for this. The build is very neat, and the masonry bricks are used quite well. All in all the build is great, and I liked what you did with the figures. Great Job!

Thank you!

This is just a great execution of what a small factory is and should be. Great work!

Also lots of nice details, like the smoke or the flowers. Great addition to BoBS.