LEGO Train 12 Volts

Uaai 839 Heavy duty wagon

Hello everyone,

to celebrate my over eight thousand post, this time I wanted to make a bang:laugh:

Today I present a fantastic wagon from the Deusche Bahn used for carrying heavy loads: the UAAI 839 :wub_drool:

uaai839-002.jpg

uaai839-001.jpg

uaai839-003.jpg

I found several Lego versions on the web but this is the replica of the only one I like, from the builder "Monteur".

I love the details level and the technical features of the telescopic arms that allow to travel on standard lego curves and switches without taking against the switch lever!

uaai839-004.jpg

uaai839-005.jpg

The wagon has 32 axes and carries a large industrial transformer.

My idea is to get it pulled by the big E194

br194-002.jpg

Enjoy the show :classic:

uaai839-006.jpg

Instructions are available on my BrickLink store. :wink:

When I first saw this I was like wow that is huge that is not going to fit on normal track but you have totally surprised me with the level of detail and size with the model.

Also congrats on 8000 posts!

A fabulous model, I love the way it articulates through the curves with the sliding elements. Already purchased the plans!

Dave

1 hour ago, Berger said:

When I first saw this I was like wow that is huge that is not going to fit on normal track but you have totally surprised me

Thank you so much! :blush:

34 minutes ago, bogieman said:

A fabulous model, I love the way it articulates through the curves with the sliding elements. Already purchased the plans!

Wise choice Dave :laugh: ...jokes aside thanks for the trust you have placed in me ...I hope you enjoy the model! :excited:

13 hours ago, Pdaitabird said:

The fact that it can negotiate standard curves is even more so!

Certainly the management of the curves for such a long wagon has been a challenge :classic:

3 hours ago, harnbak said:

Excellent - you're are one of the reasons I keep on coming back... 

Wow, thanks for your noble words! :blush:

Super model and excellent film.  I would very much have like to see the E194 pulling it around the track.  Does it negotiate the curves & switches?

Unfortunately for you I only build in 6-wide, so your instructions are of no use to me.  I'm sure they're excellent, however.

Metta,
Ivan

As always Emanuele, as always: Slight nod, tipping hat.

Very nice and impressive model. Truly remarkable.

All the very best!

Thorsten

On 10/22/2020 at 2:39 PM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

to celebrate my over eight thousand post, this time I wanted to make a bang:laugh:

Not just a pretty looker, that's some serious engineering in that build. Amazing work! And here's to your next 8k posts (grin)

On 10/23/2020 at 5:13 PM, dtomsen said:

Very massive ? 

Yep :wink:

On 10/23/2020 at 5:27 PM, ivanlan9 said:

Does it negotiate the curves & switches?

Yes, both the locomotive and the wagon can do it :thumbup:

On 10/23/2020 at 6:47 PM, SteamSewnEmpire said:

I have no idea why someone would need such a thing, but it's extremely well done.

I thought like you the first time I saw this kind of wagon ...but now at the end of my collection I didn't want to lose such a pearl! :laugh:

On 10/23/2020 at 8:29 PM, Toastie said:

Very nice and impressive model. Truly remarkable.

Thorsten

Thanks Thorsten you're comments are always welcome! :blush:

On 10/24/2020 at 3:11 PM, KvadratGnezdo said:

Love to see superheavys getting represented in Lego form.

The transformer is quite complex, personally it reminds me of a star wars structure :classic:

On 10/24/2020 at 4:35 PM, zephyr1934 said:

That's some serious engineering in that build. Amazing work! And here's to your next 8k posts (grin)

Thank you so much Benn!

Really impressive, i never think about the swing movement, because the original trix model is rigid. Wonderful. and you start to sell the instruction, very well, i take your model around the Emilia romagna!made the instructions for the triplex and the Up 9034!

First thing I'm thinking: "BIG"...followed by "LARGE" and "HUGE". You need a real good power puller locomotive to move that "BIGLARGEHUGE" thing around the standard radius track!!! The E194 seems up to the task! :thumbup: Fantastic wagon!!! :wub_drool:

Ciao!

Davide

On 11/1/2020 at 10:37 AM, Gioppa said:

Really impressive, i never think about the swing movement

The swinging movement and the telescopic arms are one of the tricky parts of this wagon :wink:

On 11/2/2020 at 9:07 PM, Paperinik77pk said:

First thing I'm thinking: "BIG"...followed by "LARGE" and "HUGE".

Davide

Thanks for the welcome comment ... I would probably also add the term weird! :laugh: