Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Prepare to meet Kali

theaterindex.gif

Indy and Mola Ram fight to the death, while a Thugee looks on...

1-85.jpg

2-78.jpg

3-71.jpg

Any thoughts? :classic:

~SirNadroj

(By the way, I went with this Mola until I get a decal, and all of the Indy MOCs are for an e-Klocki contest. :wink: )

wow, you just keep making these indy dioramas! keep it up! Anyways, didnt you post this somewhere before? i think just the figs are new. In any case, good figs. Did you use a rubber band on a helmet for the thugee? very good :thumbup:

EDIT: New indy clothes, ON!

Edited by JimButcher

A very good rendering of that movie scene, and your Mola Ram looks very fine, with an indeed marvelous head gear. :thumbup:

That Thugee looks great, too! :classic:

This looks REALLY awesome SirNadroj your MOCs just keep coming! Anyway the bridge is very well designed and Mola ram looks great (Hinckley should use your helmet idea on his custom fig) Great thugee I just loved this scene you should've added a short round and willie climbing up. It is just perfect!

This looks REALLY awesome SirNadroj your MOCs just keep coming! Anyway the bridge is very well designed and Mola ram looks great (Hinckley should use your helmet idea on his custom fig) Great thugee I just loved this scene you should've added a short round and willie climbing up. It is just perfect!

Agreed, Willie and Short Round climbing up the ladder would be perfect. Other than that, this is excellent! Love the torso choice for Indy, it looks grittier than the Han Solo one that most people would use. I also love the stacked crocodiles at the bottom. Overall, good work! :thumbup::thumbup:

Ryan

PS: Keep the Indy MOCs coming! :laugh:

That is so awesome. I totally want this set and hate that Lego pooh-poohed Temple of Doom sets.

Wow, great work, Sir Nadroj, that bridge technique looks stunning, very precarious and dangerous looking. The cliff face is great too, very snotty.

You've done a brilliant job with Mola Ram, his headdress is very nice, and I like the idea of both a black and red cape, simple yet effective. I'm not so sure about the face though, may I suggest Cannonball Taylor's from Speed Racer instead? From what I can see, the Thuggee looks good, and the Satipo torso works well on Indy, that torso is very useful indeed.

Once again, great work, SirNadroj :sweet:

I don't think he has the helmet on in this bit.... :look:

Did you know they could only shoot the bridge scene once? (Where it snaps!)

The way you did the two capes to make it look like one was on the inside is :thumbup:

Well done! This makes me want to make a Mola Ram.

This is cool, impressive and awesome SirNadroj. Really a great work I hope you continue with your awesome work with the Indy MOCs :wink: .

Very good, I love the whole scene using the net idea, clever. This is one of my favourite scenes from Temple of Doom, I really want to see it done as a Lego set. One little criticism is its lack of faithfulness: Willie and Short Round should be there. Apart from that, wonderful work on the rocks and scene in general.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Outstanding! :thumbup:

I love it very much. It simply reminded me of its movie scene. Furthermore, the broken bridge was done very well. Mola Ram's helmet looked exactly like the movie. How did you manage to do it? :sweet:

Edited by WhiteFang