Sign in to follow this  
Arrow

Custom 9v curves

Hi all! I m writing from EU. What are the companies that make custom 9v curves of various radius? I saw some of them, but in USA!

Edited by Arrow

Pfx bricks are coming out with a track system in December of this year. The first tracks to be released are straight tracks then curve tracks will be released in 2021/Q2 of his release plan. At least that is what it says on his website. Other than used ME models track I don't know of any other company making 9V track in different radiuses.

I ve read that MEModels tracks are no shipped anymore. And stopped the production...

OKBrickWorks (via ebay or Brick Train Depot) do pretty much all radii. No turnouts are currently available.

I bought a 1/4 circle of R56 track and it performed flawlessly at Thirsk Brick Show in February without issue; another full circle has been bought to complete the circle (and allow me to have 1/4 circle for my trolley line)...

Edited by Matt Dawson

7 minutes ago, Matt Dawson said:

OKBrickWorks (via ebay or Brick Train Depot) do pretty much all radii. No turnouts are currently available.

I bought a 1/4 circle of R56 track and it performed flawlessly at Thirsk Brick Show in February without issue; another full circle has been bought to complete the circle (and allow me to have 1/4 circle for my trolley line)...

So it is a fast shipping?

Their website says that because they are custom printed they take a while to be printed and shipped. Like 2-6 weeks.

On 10/19/2020 at 7:48 PM, Berger said:

Their website says that because they are custom printed they take a while to be printed and shipped. Like 2-6 weeks.

I've actually had a chat as I ordered some back at the start of September and there's a delay of a up-to couple of months owing to supplier issues for the filament. 

(must be all these hobbyists with nothing better to do than 3Dprint DBG LEGO pieces... :P )