Sign in to follow this  
kris kelvin

[MOC] In the garden...

Well, another build for future Zbudujmy.to city diorama. This time something more rural :)

In the garden...

Enjoy or not :D

10 hours ago, peedeejay said:

Lovely! So many great details!

4 hours ago, DodgeDude5498 said:

Awesome work! I love the fence made out of netting and the greenhouse!

ANd thanks again :)

I was going to say I love the pumpkin patch, but there's just so many nice details to love about this it's difficult to say just one of them! 

The scarecrow pumpkin is a neat little touch! The trellis next to the shed with the vines growing up it is well carried out, the one random sunflower, all the different flower beds, the glass greenhouse, the little stand on the left (I presume?) selling the vegetables, the little flower pots hanging from the shed... Just so much! 

Fantastic build! Really great details!

Edited by JintaiZ

19 hours ago, Fuppylodders said:

I was going to say I love the pumpkin patch, but there's just so many nice details to love about this it's difficult to say just one of them! 

The scarecrow pumpkin is a neat little touch! The trellis next to the shed with the vines growing up it is well carried out, the one random sunflower, all the different flower beds, the glass greenhouse, the little stand on the left (I presume?) selling the vegetables, the little flower pots hanging from the shed... Just so much! 

18 hours ago, jalemac34 said:

Superb....

and thanks :)

15 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

Fantastic build!

and and thanks :)

Awesome work, it's perfect.  Everything about it comes together amazingly and it's impossible to point at one thing I like because I love it all!

On 10/20/2020 at 9:13 AM, Paperinik77pk said:

Great! Yesterday it took me  took awhile to get (maybe) all details :wub::laugh:

Keep up the nice work!!! :thumbup:

Thank you good man

On 10/20/2020 at 6:55 PM, Darkdragon said:

Awesome work, it's perfect.  Everything about it comes together amazingly and it's impossible to point at one thing I like because I love it all!

And you too :)

This is the kind of MOC you have to spend some time with to soak in all the details.  Really good work, love the birdhouse, net wall, and the stand out front.

Lovely garden, with lots of work to do around. There's a lot of interesting details, like those Scala (I think?) bottles in the crate near the cottage, the scarecrow and the water pump. What I like the most is that even after several times inspecting the photo, there are still details poping out, like the use of dk orange weird door part from the Hidden side set, or the snake behind the glass house. Well done.

On 10/23/2020 at 9:17 PM, Kai NRG said:

This is the kind of MOC you have to spend some time with to soak in all the details.  Really good work, love the birdhouse, net wall, and the stand out front.

On 10/24/2020 at 8:43 PM, Redhead1982 said:

Lovely garden, with lots of work to do around. There's a lot of interesting details, like those Scala (I think?) bottles in the crate near the cottage, the scarecrow and the water pump. What I like the most is that even after several times inspecting the photo, there are still details poping out, like the use of dk orange weird door part from the Hidden side set, or the snake behind the glass house. Well done.

Thanks my good men :)