pantelis

[Moc] Forestmen's lives again

Hi to all , this days i was looking an old catalog with so many great of classic castle sets..

One of my favoritr all this years was the 6054 forestmen's hideout , so i try to make a new one for me with the fealing of 6054.

The base is from the lego - ikea bygglek boxes and the reasson is this days i make 4-5 mocs with them because i find them very cleaver for display bases..

So this is my forestmen's new hideout display..

50498631907_6fd27616c3_h.jpg

50497699608_83d053d096_h.jpg

50498482736_11f23d5d10_h.jpg

50498632217_79327c8df7_h.jpg

50498482801_bf7e9a21bc_h.jpg

50498632322_9d7deaa2c7_c.jpg

Nice.  I like that you kept the roof blue.  The trees are nicely done and I like the path with the cart.  I like that you made it slightly bigger and used some profile bricks in there.  I actually remember getting this set from my grandmother.  Fun set to build back in the day.  

Well on on updating that set as MOC.  The more detailed trees and the roof technique add just enough pop without making the scene too complicated.  Using those boxes as a display base is interesting.

On 10/19/2020 at 4:41 AM, zoth33 said:

Nice.  I like that you kept the roof blue.  The trees are nicely done and I like the path with the cart.  I like that you made it slightly bigger and used some profile bricks in there.  I actually remember getting this set from my grandmother.  Fun set to build back in the day.  

Thank you Zoth for this feedback. iam glad you see some details that i keep from the old set..this sets was just playable and lovely..the good time that lego make setw for play

13 hours ago, jtooker said:

Well on on updating that set as MOC.  The more detailed trees and the roof technique add just enough pop without making the scene too complicated.  Using those boxes as a display base is interesting.

thank you for your feedback..its somathing simply with no dificults techniques but with some nostalgic fealing..

I dig this revamp/reimagining. I think you captured the spirit of the original set really well. All the colors blend really well together and the blue roofs really pop. Awesome stuff.

3 hours ago, Henry Bricklider said:

I dig this revamp/reimagining. I think you captured the spirit of the original set really well. All the colors blend really well together and the blue roofs really pop. Awesome stuff.

Thank you one more time for your great feedback.. Iam glad you enjoy the build!!