seejay

[MOC] Modular Airship Station now on LEGO Ideas

Our modular town's old gasometer has been repurposed into a modern airship station and park. More animations and images on LEGO Ideas

I've been working away on this one for months and months a little at a time, and I learned to animate it in Blender, which probably took longer than designing the model itself.  All good fun and a nice distraction from 2020. More animations and images in the works . . .

Edited by seejay

Thanks everyone for your support! @cjtonic, I really appreciate your comment. That retro vibe was hard to maintain while designing something that would actually hold together in real bricks. I'm working on the physical build now (albeit in much more festive colors) and so far it feels very sturdy!

The project was picked up by LEGO Ideas as a "Top 5 with under 100 Supporters", which helped boost it well past the 100 supporters for the first milestone, but 10K seems far away . . . If you haven't supported please consider it! https://bit.ly/lego-airship

Most awesomely, I can see from the stats on the bit.ly link that Eurobricks is the most frequent source of traffic, beating out twitter, facebook, and youtube. Thank you!

Edited by seejay