n1majneb

[S3-Kir-CE] Kir reprise

*Your entry has earned 3 XP*

Going further into the tunnels of Kir, Torak discovers the final resting place of a Jedi.
They were one of the lucky ones, laying down their life for a republic they still believed in, one that hadn’t yet betrayed them...

Going further into the tunnels of Kir, Torak discovers the final resting place of a Jedi. They were one of the lucky ones, laying down their life for a republic that hadn’t yet betrayed them

A quick build, for my Kir build I made a figbarf deceased Jedi but I felt it didn’t fit with the original build so I built a small scene to add it in!

Going further into the tunnels of Kir, Torak discovers the final resting place of a Jedi. They were one of the lucky ones, laying down their life for a republic that hadn’t yet betrayed them

Additional info, I succumbed to the red/brown curse with a plate building this!

Edited by goatman461

A really nice little partner to your other build. A victim of Order 66? Or just cut down in the battle?

I met someone once who collected all of their brittle browns and used them to make a really cool broken wood effect. An idea?

Edited by Ross Fisher

13 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

A really nice little partner to your other build. A victim of Order 66? Or just cut down in the battle?

I met someone once who collected all of their brittle browns and used them to make a really cool broken wood effect. An idea?

I did think about keeping it for additional detailing - it’ll likely work well