JetBricks Studios

[S3 - Kir - CE] Reinforcement at Tealus Valley

*Your entry has earned 4 XP*

Report Author: Commander Cody (CC-2224)

Time: 1400 GST

Mission: Reinforce the 107th on Kir to retain control over its abundant resources.

Following our most recent battle, General Kenobi and I received orders to join up with the 501sf on route to Kir. Apparently our forces there were under assault and the resources we were gathering from our operations on the surface were vital for the GAR. General Kenobi and Skywalker, along with Commander Tano were all needed back on Coruscant for an urgent meeting with the Council, so Rex and I assumed control of the mission. We arrived on Kir in the midst of chaos. The Separatists were mounting an offensive on the Republic base, and they were making steady progress. We unloaded the gunships and got into the fray, sending troops to the ground to stave off the droids. Rex, Fives, and I, along with more troops made our way to the base in several gunships. We unloaded and went inside. The troops of the 107th told us the south end of the base had been overrun and that we needed to hold them off there immediately. Rex and I made our way there with Fives and more troops, and came face to face with a horde of super battle droids.

9BE3071A-C4F7-4212-806A-6687F25B8CE13D5FBBD9-9F20-4892-A9AF-E5261B244FDE

We did our best to hold them off, and soon there were only a few of us left. I don’t know how we did it, but we got rid of those supers. After that, we secured the south entrance and moved on to aid in the battle elsewhere. So far the battle is going well, but it’s far from over. 

<End Transmission>

Overall picture

4E15C554-C0EB-4174-A440-49DB243E38C5

Edited by goatman461