Fabiomaster

[MOC] LAND ROVER YELLOW CAMEL TROPHY

https://scontent-itm1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/121151007_3420991911312757_5272446801486785847_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=kY1CUMqTfroAX-Sq8CJ&_nc_ht=scontent-itm1-1.xx&oh=1f2e37f8444098825fb1a01f0a9dea60&oe=5FA9639D

• It's so beautiful... I love it!

I like it a lot. Especially the way you did the fenders with the black macaroni pieces. :thumbup:

Also, your first MOC? Outstanding! 

Edited by Oliver 79
Additional content

Brilliant. All the camel trophy accessories and off road extras make for some epic treebling.

@MinusAndy what's treebling? Google doesn't help me unless it's tree bling. I'm familiar with farkling, is it like that?

14 minutes ago, chlego said:

Very nice looking! Do you plan making instructions?

No, Now I am working on mod 42009.

Chassis instruction can buy on sheepo garage. Make body its not so hard :-)

You told that body is your design, but from outside it looks similar to Sheepo’s. Whats the difference? I tell it because i have built it some years ago...I did a lot of improvements, including longer body, bonnet...but it is still Sheepo’s, can’t name it “my design”🤷🏻‍♂️

So it is fair to call it MOD, btw its a very good mod.:classic:

https://vk.com/album177639081_232510236

1 hour ago, rm8 said:

You told that body is your design, but from outside it looks similar to Sheepo’s. Whats the difference? I tell it because i have built it some years ago...I did a lot of improvements, including longer body, bonnet...but it is still Sheepo’s, can’t name it “my design”🤷🏻‍♂️

So it is fair to call it MOD, btw its a very good mod.

https://vk.com/album177639081_232510236

Yes You have absolute right. My project its more like Yours car, then sheepo. But look closer on entire body. doors, entire side, bonnet and front shield. Almost everything its changed. But where is the limit to call something your project? which took several weeks to build. Your vehicle was the inspiration for my Landrover and I am grateful for that. Best Regards

9 hours ago, Fabiomaster said:

Yes You have absolute right. My project its more like Yours car, then sheepo. But look closer on entire body. doors, entire side, bonnet and front shield. Almost everything its changed. But where is the limit to call something your project? which took several weeks to build. Your vehicle was the inspiration for my Landrover and I am grateful for that. Best Regards

...and my project is more like Sheepo's car.

Keep up the good work:wink: