Sign in to follow this  
Spud The Viking

[BTV1-TER] Gun Placement

Just outside the settlement of Westface, on the South side and overlooking the Drake River, the Terraversan forces have set up artillery to oppose any Oleon troops approaching on the city.

50459567518_bbb98a7c2d_c.jpg

Blip blip. Resistance is futile Terraversans. Stop prolonging the inevitable. Blip blop :pir-vader:

Nice entrenchment nevertheless.

Edited by blackdeathgr

7 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Your counterscarp design is excellent !

Well done ! :thumbup:

Thank you!

6 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Great looking gun emplacement! Those Terraversians are gonna need every gun they can get before Oleon overruns them :pirate-sad!

I'll try to give them a fighting chance :pir-devil:

1 hour ago, blackdeathgr said:

Blip blip. Resistance is futile Terraversans. Stop prolonging the inevitable. Blip blop :pir-vader:

Nice entrenchment nevertheless.

Thanks!

We'll see how well your bright blue troops survive against guerrilla warfare hehe

1 hour ago, Brickwolf said:

Good build!:thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you! 

Interesting, a gun placement, taking note of its coordinates for future reference.:pir-grin:

The earthwork looks quite convincing, good job with that, I like the canon design too.

Very nicely built gun emplacement, Spud! Landscaping is excellent - I like you you have gotten the wooded sides incorporated into the build too. Cool little field piece too!

9 hours ago, Bodi said:

Interesting, a gun placement, taking note of its coordinates for future reference.:pir-grin:

The earthwork looks quite convincing, good job with that, I like the canon design too.

What, so you can avoid it? I knew those Bluecoats were a bunch of sissies :pir-tongue:

But thanks for the compliments!

46 minutes ago, Bregir said:

Very nicely built gun emplacement, Spud! Landscaping is excellent - I like you you have gotten the wooded sides incorporated into the build too. Cool little field piece too!

Thank you, Bregir!

Very nice trench, the colors and shapes are very well picked. Also the minifigs and the gun are very good.

Nice trench and cannon. The scene gives a scene of trying to hold back a tide.

Absolutely Trench scene @Spud The Viking, it turned out excellent. My only comment is, I'm not sure what the thing with droid arms is. I assume it's some sort of column, but I'm not quite sure what it's function is. 

On 10/13/2020 at 3:38 PM, Fraunces said:

Very nice trench, the colors and shapes are very well picked. Also the minifigs and the gun are very good.

Thank you!

On 10/14/2020 at 3:57 PM, merc said:

Nice trench and cannon. The scene gives a scene of trying to hold back a tide.

Thanks! Hopefully they will hold back the tide!

1 hour ago, Mesabi said:

Absolutely Trench scene @Spud The Viking, it turned out excellent. My only comment is, I'm not sure what the thing with droid arms is. I assume it's some sort of column, but I'm not quite sure what it's function is. 

Thank you!

It represents a gabion, used to protect sappers or artillery gunners