Ignatius666

Imperial Arquitens Class Cruiser

Hello there!

I finally completed my re-modeling of the Arquitens Class Cruiser, I found on rebrickable (made by Shockjoke).

50523005451_87e1270bc9_c.jpgArquitens Class Light Cruiser Imperial 1 by Adrian Millhoff, auf Flickr

I also want to make instructions for this, but this take a lot of time.

Let me know, what you think, I appreciate feedback!

Edited by Ignatius666

Fantastic really captures the source material which is impressive at that scale. I love, as do we all the huge high piece count MOCs but they always seem a bit unachievable for someone with a limited supply of bricks / cash. 

This looks fab for display and or swooshing very impressed ?

Excellent build!

I think you could easily sell the instructions for money.

1 hour ago, JintaiZ said:

Excellent build!

I think you could easily sell the instructions for money.

I think he said it was a remodel of this build, so I'm not sure he could sell it without the original guy's permission. That said, he did make a lot of changes.

It's a really good remodel, the greebling is amazing. I especially like the cannons.

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I think he said it was a remodel of this build, so I'm not sure he could sell it without the original guy's permission. That said, he did make a lot of changes.

It's a really good remodel, the greebling is amazing. I especially like the cannons.

Thank you, I appreciate it!

And you are right, it is this very model. I am in contact with rebrickable, since the original creator doesn't reply for months now. They say, there have to be significant changes to the model for me to sell the instructions. I hope, the ones I made are suficcient, more than half of the ship has changed and I tried to alter the attachment of the sides, but I didn't find a good way yet.
We'll see

Hello there

I got the permission, to upload the instructions. I also made some more alterations, pictures will follow soon. Stay tuned!

46 minutes ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

General Kenobi!

You are a bold one. :laugh:

7 hours ago, Ignatius666 said:

Hello there

I got the permission, to upload the instructions. I also made some more alterations, pictures will follow soon. Stay tuned!

Can't wait to see it!

This is such an awesome MOC. Love the ship, and your LEGO version of it is absolutely fantastic.
I might give it a try to build it myself, when you've finished releasing the full instructions.

Could you perhaps also add a picture of the top off and a little more zoomed out?

Regards,
Mitch

18 hours ago, Ignatius666 said:

Like this one?

Yes, perfect, thank you!
Ugh, this is such an amazing MOC :drool:

Regards,
Mitch

On 10/16/2020 at 12:21 PM, macaron35 said:

nice pics ! :)

will you build and mod a tantive too ?

Thanks ☺️

I already did modify the Tantive IV 10198 from 2009 in real life. Made it a little longer and added a handle to carry it around, but a handle, that doesn't stick out of the ship like in the new Tantive, that's just lazy work, imo.

When I find some time, I'll make pictures

Edited by Ignatius666

4 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

You've got any right to sell a moc for however much you want, but given that this is a mod and your charging 5x the cost of the thing you modded....oof.

It may seem so, yes.
But if you had any idea, how much work it is, to make a high qualitiy instruction, you would see it differently, I think.

Additionally, I made a lot of changes, basically restructured the whole ship. I also tried to use different building techniques for some things, but I haven't found good alternatives.

So, in the end I think, the price is quite low for all the effort I put in there.

Also, how is it a MOD instead of a MOC?
Which set would it be a modification of, the Venator? [/n00b]

Regards,
Mitch

7 hours ago, CF Mitch said:

Also, how is it a MOD instead of a MOC?
Which set would it be a modification of, the Venator? [/n00b]

Regards,
Mitch

He's said it's a mod of this build, he's certainly made some changes but you can definitely see shockjoke's model.