Bob

Mystery on the Excelsior - Chapter Four

Seymour bends down so his level with Ezra "You're name is Ezra Parry, you are onboard the Excelsior and we are your fellow guests."

Seymour pours Ezra a glass of water and hands it too him

"Here, drink this it'll help you feel more relaxed. It Looks as though our friend Ezra's head wound has done some serious concussion damage, worse than I thought". 

55 minutes ago, Bob said:

Gabriella injects Ezra with some sort of medicinal injections that were found. He awakens.

XJ8hyoE.jpg

"Where am I? Who are you?" 

"I just injected you with a poison that has the odd side effect of waking you up. Tell us why you were trying to escape and why you killed Alfie and I'll give you the antidote. You only have five minutes until it kills you."

2 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Seymour bends down so his level with Ezra "You're name is Ezra Parry, you are onboard the Excelsior and we are your fellow guests."

"Here, drink this it'll help you feel more relaxed. It Looks as though our friend Ezra's head wound has done some serious concussion damage, worse than I thought". 

Gabriella slaps the glass of water away.

"No! He doesn't get any water until he tells us what he's been up to."

59 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

"I just injected you with a poison that has the odd side effect of waking you up. Tell us why you were trying to escape and why you killed Alfie and I'll give you the antidote. You only have five minutes until it kills you."

"Sheesh alright then."

"Well, I don't know if there's any reason to be so harsh with the boy. He's been knocked out a while, he could probably use some water."

I pick up the cup and get Ezra a fresh water.

Gabriella slaps the cup of water away, again.

"No water!"

20 hours ago, Tariq j said:

XJ8hyoE.jpg

"I know who I am, I just don't know who any of you lot are." 

20 hours ago, Hinckley said:

XJ8hyoE.jpg

"What?! Help! Space Police!" 

3 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

"Two more minutes pal. Spill it."

XJ8hyoE.jpg

"Where am I? What's going on?" 

7 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Gabriella slaps the cup of water away, again.

"No water!"

"Will you stop that? It's not helpful."
@BobGrace turns to address Ezra. "She's lying,' she said, "there is no poison, have some coffee." She offers him a cup, vowing internally to cuff Gabriella if she knocks this one to the floor. "Your name is Ezra Parry, you're on the Excelsior heading to Alpha Centauri. My name is officer Grace Jones and I'm here because a few days ago someone killed another passenger, one Alfie Peck. You went missing around the time when he was killed and were only found yesterday, unconscious in the storage area with the codes to the escape pods. Apparently you were knocked out when a suitcase fell on you and have only just been revived. Do you remember what you were doing in storage? Or why you're on this ship?" Grace says all this in the calmest and most comforting voice she can manage, talking a little slower than normal so that Ezra can understand her clearly.

I'd like to employ some "enhanced interrogation techniques" on Ezra lmao

"Hey Ezra? Who cut your hair your mom? Yeah get wrecked nerd."

"I do have this stun gun you know. If I set it really low and slowly increase it, maybe it will jar something in that broken head of yours. I bet it's very effective at helping people remember things."

"Good Cop, Bad Cop tehcnique - I like it. I wouldn't mind some of that Coffee actually if Ezra doesn't want it" 

On 10/25/2020 at 7:33 PM, Hinckley said:

12 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

"Hey Ezra? Who cut your hair your mom? Yeah get wrecked nerd."

5 hours ago, Shadows said:

"I do have this stun gun you know. If I set it really low and slowly increase it, maybe it will jar something in that broken head of yours. I bet it's very effective at helping people remember things."

"Has this entire ship gone insane? I don't like the situation we find ourselves in either, but can we at least show some decency to each other without resorting to such barbarism?"

12 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

@BobGrace turns to address Ezra. "She's lying,' she said, "there is no poison, have some coffee." She offers him a cup, vowing internally to cuff Gabriella if she knocks this one to the floor. "Your name is Ezra Parry, you're on the Excelsior heading to Alpha Centauri. My name is officer Grace Jones and I'm here because a few days ago someone killed another passenger, one Alfie Peck. You went missing around the time when he was killed and were only found yesterday, unconscious in the storage area with the codes to the escape pods. Apparently you were knocked out when a suitcase fell on you and have only just been revived. Do you remember what you were doing in storage? Or why you're on this ship?" Grace says all this in the calmest and most comforting voice she can manage, talking a little slower than normal so that Ezra can understand her clearly.

"Thank you, a little sense."

13 hours ago, Bob said:

XJ8hyoE.jpg

"Where am I? What's going on?" 

"As Officer Grace explained, you're currently on board the Excelsior. I'm Arthur Allen, the steward, I'm so sorry about the belligerence of the rest of the group. Please, can you tell us what's the last thing you remember?"

18 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

My name is officer Grace Jones

On 10/26/2020 at 12:33 AM, Hinckley said:

I just injected you with a poison that has the odd side effect of waking you up.

"When did Julie Lawry find her way on board?"

18 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

This time Emily does the duty of slapping the glass of water out of Oliver's hand. It goes smash on the floor and Emily feels a warm feeling deep inside.

On 10/25/2020 at 11:36 PM, Bob said:

XJ8hyoE.jpg

"Where am I? Who are you?" 

"My name is Emily Dawson. I'm a lawyer. Has Officer Grace Jones given you the spiel yet? 'You may remain silent but it may hurt your case if you fail to say anything you later rely upon in court. Anything you say may be given in evidence.' Let's figure out what happened here and keep you in the clear, my friend."

2 minutes ago, jimmynick said:

"My name is Emily Dawson. I'm a lawyer. Has Officer Grace Jones given you the spiel yet? 'You may remain silent but it may hurt your case if you fail to say anything you later rely upon in court. Anything you say may be given in evidence.' Let's figure out what happened here and keep you in the clear, my friend."

I think you left a part out: "Unless you confess to [insert crime here] now, you'll get the death penalty." You want to make sure you do the 'spiel right, otherwise he may escape conviction in the courts.

When did we let Emily out of the handcuffs??

"I have a certain amount of dexterity behind my back but I would really appreciate it if you let me out; my wrists are chafing by now."

20 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

XJ8hyoE.jpg

"I'm sorry, but I don't even remember boarding this ship. Are we in space? My head is killing me." 

7 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"Has this entire ship gone insane? I don't like the situation we find ourselves in either, but can we at least show some decency to each other without resorting to such barbarism?"

"Thank you, a little sense."

"As Officer Grace explained, you're currently on board the Excelsior. I'm Arthur Allen, the steward, I'm so sorry about the belligerence of the rest of the group. Please, can you tell us what's the last thing you remember?"

XJ8hyoE.jpg

"I can't remember the last thing I remember, it's all so foggy. Please, my head hurts quite a lot. I feel very tired." 

1 hour ago, jimmynick said:

"I only have to say that if I'm actually going to arrest someone. I'm just asking this guy a few questions about what he remembers."

1 hour ago, Hinckley said:

I think you left a part out: "Unless you confess to [insert crime here] now, you'll get the death penalty." You want to make sure you do the 'spiel right, otherwise he may escape conviction in the courts.

"Will you stop that? This man is clearly distressed and confused, as anyone would be if they've been unconscious for several days. Threats and aggression aren't going to do anything except make him frantic."

1 hour ago, Bob said:

XJ8hyoE.jpg

"I'm sorry, but I don't even remember boarding this ship. Are we in space? My head is killing me." 

"Yes, we're in space. Mr. Parry, I'd recommend you lie down and rest for a while. You seem to be suffering from a concussion and possibly retrograde amnesia. And drink some of that coffee while you're at it, small sips. You've been unconscious for several days and are probably suffering from severe dehydration."
As she speaks, Grace will scan the man with the bicorder in order to glean any information she can.

4 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

"Will you stop that? This man is clearly distressed and confused, as anyone would be if they've been unconscious for several days. Threats and aggression aren't going to do anything except make him frantic."

:hmpf: "His fingerprints match those on the murder weapon. Come on. How daft are ya?"

7 hours ago, Hinckley said:

:hmpf: "His fingerprints match those on the murder weapon. Come on. How daft are ya?"

"His hands also appear to be injured as if he was tightly holding a shard of glass."

13 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Grace throws her hands up in exasperation. "Well it would've been nice if someone told me that! What, do you people think I can read minds or something? All anyone mentioned was that his hands were injured. How do you even know his prints were on the weapon? I thought you didn't have any fingerprinting kits aboard. In fact, let me see this weapon, I'd like to check it out for myself."

22 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

"Yes, we're in space. Mr. Parry, I'd recommend you lie down and rest for a while. You seem to be suffering from a concussion and possibly retrograde amnesia. And drink some of that coffee while you're at it, small sips. You've been unconscious for several days and are probably suffering from severe dehydration."

As she speaks, Grace will scan the man with the bicorder in order to glean any information she can.

XJ8hyoE.jpg

"I don't remember how I got here. Please, call a Space Ambulance." 

The bicorder reveals that Ezra has indeed been unconscious for the past few days and that his medical condition is far from stable. He has serious head trauma that's getting worse. 

18 hours ago, Hinckley said:

XJ8hyoE.jpg

"Murder weapon?? My fingerprints? That's crazy!"

He appears to have a panic attack over the shock of this, and passes out again. 

Reminder of the map and where you've been:

AEkTCC1.png

Room Key:
1a: Jack Mallory
1b: Sophie Young
1c: Charlie Seymour
1d: Oliver Hudson
1e: Alfie Peck
1f: Logan Frost
1g: Ezra Parry
1h: vacant

2a: Charlotte Sawyer
2b: George and Emily Dawson

You have visited: The Lounge, Rooms 1e, 1h, and 1g, the kitchen/storage, engineering, the bridge and the storage room.

Would you like to visit somewhere else? 

38 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

I vote to visit Housekeeping Storage

Might be something there?

There's been a suggestion for Housekeeping Storage. Any other proposals or is there a good amount of people agreeing with this?