Sign in to follow this  
Si-MOCs

[MOC] TriPerron - Nomad Class Explorer

TriPerron -  Nomad Exploer

Hi everyone! It's been awhile, and figured I'd share my #SHIPtember 2020 build with everyone :look:

TriPerron - Nomad Class Explorer 

The Nomad Class SHIPs are the backbone of the Explorer fleet - Each SHIP can be docked to two others for the long term interstellar travel. 

Once at the destination the SHIP can split to explore various planets or two can continue onto their next destination. 

---

So ends my most ambitious SHIPtember efforts ... Rule 1 of Government Spending: why have one, when you can have three, at triple the cost? 

I based this build on the wonderful art form Colie Wertz's Nomad Cluster SHIP www.artstation.com/artwork/mmov which is a tri-SHIP combo.

Special thanks to wonderful Chris for feedback and early brainstorming, and all the folks in the https://discord.gg/MjXrMKq and Instagram people and of course Flickr Folks!

TriPerron -  Nomad ExploerTriPerron -  Nomad Exploer

TriPerron -  Nomad Exploer

The Nomad Class ships have 8  modular hangars which can be configured for fast launch Cobra Fighters. 

The attachable cargo bay can also be configured for additional Cobra Fighters or TRex support craft or mission specific requirements. 

TriPerron - Combat Air Patrol

The Nomad Class ships also carry two Patrol Boats. One within the main hangar, and another docked outside the main hangar. 

The Patrol Boat provides additional flexibility for long range  away missions from the main Nomad SHIP, or providing medium sized landing craft where the TRexs are insufficient. 

TriPerron - Patrol Boat

There are some Additional WIPs behind the scenes here: 

and 

And of course on my Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/si-mocs/ 

Thanks for stopping by :pir-huzzah2:

I mean, it's awesome if you like teal or BLO or ships or LEGO or MOCs or sci-fi or space or art- but for everyone else, this is not THAT exciting.

4 hours ago, ZCerberus said:

this is not THAT exciting.

Actually... I think it will get many people excited. I mean... the color scheme and the shaping looks beautiful.

Anyways... just my own opinions.

You are form the US, so I see this is not a language barrier issue- but did you skip the ENTIRE first part of the post to put my comment into its proper context?

Just now, ZCerberus said:

You are form the US, so I see this is not a language barrier issue- but did you skip the ENTIRE first part of the post to put my comment into its proper context?

I did see your first part, but I just believe it would appeal to almost everyone, not just for fans of Sci-Fi or Space.

39 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

I did see your first part, but I just believe it would appeal to almost everyone, not just for fans of Sci-Fi or Space.

or LEGO, or art, or teal, or BLO or MOCs... tell me who on this site would this not include?

I would also include I emphasized the word "THAT" in front of "exciting" to add to the obvious sarcasm. 

But I guess the secret is out.  I secretly hate Si-MOCs and I am quietly plotting his destruction.

HOLY BEJEEZUS!!! *oh2* This is sweet! You absolutely aced the color scheme, accents, and shaping. The look, the play features-I can't... this is too much. 

Seriously, this is excellent. Fantastic job! 

9 hours ago, ZCerberus said:

I mean, it's awesome if you like teal or BLO or ships or LEGO or MOCs or sci-fi or space or art- but for everyone else, this is not THAT exciting.

4 hours ago, ZCerberus said:

But I guess the secret is out.  I secretly hate Si-MOCs and I am quietly plotting his destruction.

These are some quality comments right here. :laugh: You made my day Cerberus, thank you. 

11 hours ago, ZCerberus said:

I secretly hate Si-MOCs and I am quietly plotting his destruction.

Who doesn't ? :look:

Oh snap that is one-two-three nice space SHIPs!! Will this live long enough for us to see it in person somewhere? Or does it use so many useful and irreplaceable parts it will be torn down within a couple months?

Woehahahaha @ZCerberus stop trying to steal the show because you're about to succeed if you keep this up!:laugh_hard:

on the real though I'm plotting Sci-Moc's assassination in order to steal his building skills and internet presence, who's with me?:vader: