Versteinert

Modular Pub – alternate build for 10264 Corner Garage

Sorry for my late reply.

Thank you all.

@jimimActually I built this alternate of the Corner Garage because I didn't like the original set either. Have I written this before? - no, I don't think so.. :)

@SvendpFor now I'm not planning to build alternates for these two sets since they both are art nouveau buildings (or at least they are what I think it's art nouveau ;) ) and for to build something different from them, I had to build a later building style and therefore something that I personally don't like very much ;)

Deff my next purchase to do your build. I’m caught up right now on all the sets I want so might be a good time to grab this one. 

Awesome work, well done! Your MOC caused me to buy another Corner Garage when it was on sale last month. Now I can display both builds :)

@jimimThen you should hurry up. It'll for sure not last long till the next great sets show up ;)

@4beeNice to hear. Are they settled next to each other? Can you easily see their relationship?

@Sam SinisterI see what you mean. Actually the initial thought was to build the stairs this way to save bricks, otherwise I would have had problems in other parts of the building. Any surrounding walls, roof or arches would have used too many bricks.

This was so good it's the first fan-build I've paid for. Might try just doing the pub half, as I have the perfect opening for it, but either way it's excellent.