LegoDW

Tree house 21318 in stock at Walmart

Just thought I would share.  The Tree house is in stock at Walmart.com in the US.  Been watching S@H forever and this set's been out of stock or back ordered.  As Oct already and this set is to retire pulled the trigger at Walmart.  Thought I would share should anyone else be in the same situation as me.  

Tempting to purchase a few of them as resellers are already marking this sets up in price.  Really don't want to bother with reselling myself, Lego is a fun hobby for me....reselling sounds too much like work.

Right... but it's still out of stock at lego.com

Since Walmart restocked it, I think those reseller prices will drop eventually...

I hope the reseller prices drop.  Not sure how many folks out there still want to pick this set up, but hate for anyone to pay more then MSRP on a set that isn't even retired yet.  Darn COVID!

Maybe TLG will pushback its retirement.

It is available now on Amazon also.  S@H is still saying temporary out of stock.  With Covid and all the new stuff TLG is coming out with they much have put a priority on shipping these sets out in bulk to their venders vs selling directly.  Guess this makes sense as this set was going to retires soon.  At $200 US and 3000+ pieces not sure this was the most profitable set for TLG. 

Just checked and at S@H, changed status to on back order.  Hopefully that means they are making another run of this set before it discontinues.  Now if they could get some Downtown Diners in stock!