WhiteFang

Choose your Favourite Ninja!

Choose your Favourite Ninja!   

167 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your Favourite Ninja mini-figure?

• Black Ninja (Dangerous)
    • Grey Ninja (Shadow)
    • Green Ninja (Agile)
    • Red Ninja (Elite)
    • White Ninja (Royal)
    • I don't like any of these!

A pretty though one.... the black one looks very realistic, the grey one´s beautiful, the red one looks plain cool and of course

it´s always splendid to have a strong female character.... I guess the only thing I could vote for´s that the green one´s my

least favorite.... :tongue:

Asuka, why did you vote for the least favourite? :tongue:

Just feeling curious, since the ones you liked are well describe.

In addition, I am not sure if you have noticed that the Black Ninja's torso design is different from the rest. Anyone knows what it represented for? For me, I felt that the representation refers to renegade ninja or ninja that had fallen to evil.

Edited by WhiteFang

I noticed the difference, that´s, beside the black dress, why I think he looks more realistic.... the other ones wear their shaken at least

in a rather uncomfortable way.... :tongue:

And I didn´t vote at all, WhiteFang.... :blush: I meant that I only would know what to vote if you would´ve asked for the least favorite.... :grin:

I voted for the grey one because it is awsome, much like my modest self :tongue: Also it's the only one I have :cry_sad: Man I wish TLG brought them back :sadnew: The red one is my 2nd fave!

GO NINJAS!!!! :thumbup:

Oh... no.... Is very hard to choose....

Different colour for different places...

green for forest...

black for dark area...

white for snow...

grey for rock or urban area(castle...)

and red for.... I have no idea for red...

but...

at last... I've chosen black... Black is more cool I think...

I noticed the difference, that´s, beside the black dress, why I think he looks more realistic.... the other ones wear their shaken at least

in a rather uncomfortable way.... :tongue:

And I didn´t vote at all, WhiteFang.... :blush: I meant that I only would know what to vote if you would´ve asked for the least favorite.... :grin:

Ok, in a way, I agreed with you. Because in reality, shuriken looks much smaller and act as an effective offensive and defensive weapon. While the rest of the ninja shuriken look much bigger.

Haha, ok. If you changed your mind, do feel free to vote in. I will love to know which Ninja you have decided on. :wink:

I've chosen the black one. Much more mysteriously then the others, since they all have such strong colours (except the grey one :tongue: )

Well, it's a hard decision to pick a favorite ninja. Certainly my most favorite thing to do is look at all the colors together, but if they were on their own, I would actually pick the grey one.

I always liked the grey ninjas since they don't overdo things, yet are not mysterious and evil robbers like the black ninjas. Yes, grey is drag, but to me it portrays a solemnity and resolve to fight the good fight well. Perhaps I'm reading to much into it instead of picking my favorite general color (grey is not my favorite color of other things), but I always liked the grey ninja best.

And please do not reply that I am digging up an old thread. Since I have posted a Ninja review today, WhiteFang suggested we continue this old discussion.

I voted for the black one but I guess it does not matter. What I would like to know is why the "samurai" is not an option? But if this was more recent thread I think "pirate" would been on the list too.

I voted for the black one but I guess it does not matter. What I would like to know is why the "samurai" is not an option? But if this was more recent thread I think "pirate" would been on the list too.

Um, I think you have not read the title of this thread. This thread is about picking your favorite ninja. I can understand how Samurai is sort of related (though not the topic of this thread), but how does Pirate relate at all? I am confused as to your thought process.

Um, I think you have not read the title of this thread. This thread is about picking your favorite ninja. I can understand how Samurai is sort of related (though not the topic of this thread), but how does Pirate relate at all? I am confused as to your thought process.

They were spouse to be joke options. :hmpf_bad: Pirate v. Ninja

Edited by samuraiturtle

Black, for sure...

:grin:

May there be a possibility that we are getting "new" ninja´s in 2010? :sweet: :sweet:

Lego Universe introduces them, and I´m so looking forward to Lego Universe sets. :cry_happy:

I would also like having this four - armed Lego Universe guy with goggles :wub:

Black, for sure...

:grin:

May there be a possibility that we are getting "new" ninja´s in 2010? :sweet: :sweet:

Lego Universe introduces them, and I´m so looking forward to Lego Universe sets. :cry_happy:

I would also like having this four - armed Lego Universe guy with goggles :wub:

There are going to be LU sets? :oh:

With the stunning review by Clone O'Patra I have to vote, black since they will blend in with the night.

There are going to be LU sets? :oh:

What I think he's referring to the collectible Minifigure packs that we've seen pictures of. One of those is a Ninja. So far as I know, there are no direct LU sets (though you could say that the minifig packs are in some way connected to the game).

The black ninja. Realistic, and reminds me of a ninja most of all. Sadly I don't own a ninja minifig, but I hope I will, in the near future.

~ General Magma

I ended up choosing the gray one (Shadow) as my favorite. :classic: I also like the white one (Royal) though. I think the green ninja (Agile) is quite unique, but I think his green is too bright--he should have been dark green. Too bad dark green did not come around as a regular color until 2004 (source: this Bricklink page, sorted by year). :sad:

-Toa Of Justice

This is a cool first topic and post WhiteFang

But that was some time ago. How did I miss this? :laugh:

The Ninja theme featuring Samurai was awesome! :wub:

My favorite one is the green one. :grin:

Then white and followed by black.

Bring Back Ninjas!