Sign in to follow this  
NOD

Tobacco Plantation

Plantation: Large

50441772457_5cb2450095_b.jpgDSC08270 by Philippe, auf Flickr

Tobacco grows on this plantation. This is further processed as a cigar and mainly exported to the old world.

50441772432_de2947f409_b.jpgDSC08244 by Philippe, auf Flickr

It can also be smoked in the pipe or used as a square chewing tobacco or snuff. The dentist looks forward to seeing you, especially if you use chewing tobacco.

50441772447_f297a5c244_b.jpgDSC08273 by Philippe, auf Flickr

50440897533_6a4a0627ba_b.jpgDSC08251 by Philippe, auf Flickr

1 hour ago, Count Vroskri said:

Wow! Another plantation from you! Your on fire! 

Thanks, it's fun building plantations. First, I increase the trade value. Then I build what is necessary so that Tortuga moves up to the next level City.

15 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

Wow, really nice one.

What a collection of 3-leaved plants. I'm jealous.

With which settlement is it linked ?

Thank you,

The settlement is Tortuga. You are doing an excellent job presenting Tortuga. Everything is described perfectly. You even made a map of properties outside the city. I really like everything very much. I am impressed.

Just now, NOD said:

First, I increase the trade value. Then I build what is necessary so that Tortuga moves up to the next level City.

This is really not my goal but you're welcome ( I don't really care of the level, but I agree, it is fun to build plantation)

This looks great. Although I am not a fan of the square edges in the upper lime section. The edges on the L shaped lime section are much more organic looking.

18 minutes ago, MAB said:

This looks great. Although I am not a fan of the square edges in the upper lime section. The edges on the L shaped lime section are much more organic looking.

Thank you

Now that you say it, I see it too. It looks a little strange.

Those double-tri-leaf plants are really pretty from a top-down view, especially in lime green! :wub:  The lime-green pathway looks fantastic as well (as Mab mentioned, the slopes really help make it look natural), and the palms are an excellent way to fill up the corner and get some height into the scene :pir-classic:  If you'd like some constructive criticism for future builds, think of the fact that in a real plantation things aren't always so spick and span - the dirt lines get kicked around a little and a pebble or two show up here and there; some palm trees lean over at weird angles, and maybe a coconut or two drop off and roll around on the ground.  You've done an excellent job with this build, but the more little details you get thinking about the more you can tell a story with your pictures and attract attention where you keep coming back to see more and more in a build! :wink:

Can't wait to see what you'll be coming up with for BoBS!  I've been following your story and builds so far and am looking forward to watching you continue - it's always great to see new players jumping in here! :pir-sweet:

3 hours ago, Garmadon said:

Those double-tri-leaf plants are really pretty from a top-down view, especially in lime green! :wub:  The lime-green pathway looks fantastic as well (as Mab mentioned, the slopes really help make it look natural), and the palms are an excellent way to fill up the corner and get some height into the scene :pir-classic:  If you'd like some constructive criticism for future builds, think of the fact that in a real plantation things aren't always so spick and span - the dirt lines get kicked around a little and a pebble or two show up here and there; some palm trees lean over at weird angles, and maybe a coconut or two drop off and roll around on the ground.  You've done an excellent job with this build, but the more little details you get thinking about the more you can tell a story with your pictures and attract attention where you keep coming back to see more and more in a build! :wink:

Can't wait to see what you'll be coming up with for BoBS!  I've been following your story and builds so far and am looking forward to watching you continue - it's always great to see new players jumping in here! :pir-sweet:

Thanks for the compliments and constructive criticism. I really have to work on making my builds dirtier and therefore more realistic. Some rocks and stones would fit very nicely. I have already ordered suitable bricks.