evancelt

[COR Intro] Recalled South to Belson

Recently stationed in the north of Corrington, Captain Brickleton receives orders to gather his company of infantry and light cavalry and to head south to the port at Belson.

With the season changing and the cold winds beginning to blow, he is most ready to head south. While he had distinguished himself as a tactician and leader in past engagements, indiscretions with a general's daughter have stunted his career prospects. He looks on his new orders as a chance to get back in his superiors' good graces.

He suspects upon reaching Belson he will learn that he is being sent to the Sea of Thieves to support Colonel Sir Dirk Allcock. Time will tell. He also looks forward to seeing his father, a retired general, when he returns to Belson.

Captain Brickleton has his men break camp and form up to begin the long march south.

aspen-1.jpg

"A Messenger Arrives in Camp"

movingout-1.jpg

"Breaking Camp and Preparing To Head South"

Edited by evancelt

A nice build to introduce yourself to BOBS. I haven't see too many fall builds which makes your build stand out a bit more. The camp scene is good with a good attention to background details, and I look forward to seeing where Brickleton's adventures take him. 

I really enjoy a good autumn scene! I don't think I've seen regular orange used as a ground colour before but it looks great here. In addition there are lots of great little details in this introduction and that is an impressive collection of redcoats. The brown epaulettes are an interesting addition and not one I believe we have seen before on redcoats. I'll have to add them to the compendium!  Welcome again to BoBS and Corrington.

Excellent introduction post, Captain Brickleton - and definitely an interesting time to join the undisputedly best faction in the Brick Seas. I am most certain Allcock will be most pleased with these reinforcements in these trying times!

I am very impressed how well the orange works in this landscape, and the overall landscaping and vegetation is used very efficiently to convey the autumnly mood. Excellent figs as well, and I absolutely have to highlight the troops packing down the tents - excellent work!

Great build, and excellent introduction. I love the fall leaves and the tent in the background looks great. Welcome to Corrington!

Nice intro build. :thumbup: I really like the autumn feel, especially the tree you build. The figures are well done with an old and new look to them. Welcome to B.o.B.s