Sign in to follow this  
pantelis

[MOC] The treasure is at the bottom

13 hours ago, pantelis said:

With 2 kids it's more safe to have a cat... Haha.. Thank you for your feedback Immo!!! 

You're welcome, it's a wonderful MOC well worthy of praise.

P.S. you clearly haven't met my cat. He needs to be everywhere. And claw EVERYTHING. He's a menace. :pir-skel:

9 hours ago, Immo said:

You're welcome, it's a wonderful MOC well worthy of praise.

P.S. you clearly haven't met my cat. He needs to be everywhere. And claw EVERYTHING. He's a menace. :pir-skel:

haha..i think with the cat and kids its dificult to mocing..thank you one more time iam glad for the feedback 

Great build! Is it sturdy enuogh, because the barracuda looks slighly tilted to one side? (Besides the kid and cat discussion) Looks great, though I dont know if the Box serves now good for storage with that heavy cover... Probably a good place to store even more trasures :pir-oh:

2 hours ago, Stoertebricker said:

Great build! Is it sturdy enuogh, because the barracuda looks slighly tilted to one side? (Besides the kid and cat discussion) Looks great, though I dont know if the Box serves now good for storage with that heavy cover... Probably a good place to store even more trasures :pir-oh:

Thank you very much for this feedback.. The barracuda is in this side position with a slop to show that is turning from the wind. Under the cover of the box I have two boats with pirates.. I hope you enjoy it!! 

On 10/9/2020 at 5:16 AM, pantelis said:

Hi to all pirate mates..this days i buy the 3 new Lego - Ikea boxes.. i think this boxes are very intresting and gives to me a lot of inspiration for build.

I look the big box and then i see my barracuda bay ship..and i say ok now i will make a base - display for this and put it to my desk..So this is the result i hope all mates enjoy and take some ideas with the use of Lego - Ikea boxes!!!

50436752633_edd846ec99_k.jpg

Hi. Fantastic build! What's the type of tiles you used for surfaces?