Deinonychus

Review: 7886 Batman - The Batcycle: Harley Quinn's Hammer Truck

Could you, plese make a picture of HQ's back? )

Sure...

43600001.jpg

Yeah...yeah you like that don't you...Harley is a dirty girl...

43600004.jpg

Gentlemen please put your hands together for our main stage feature, Harley Quinn!!!

436000072.jpg

Ain't she a beauty guys?

43600008.jpg

Harley is working hard for you up there, so make sure to show your appreciation by tipping well!

43600009.jpg

EVERYBODY SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!

43600010.jpg

CENSORED FOR YOUNG EYES

43600013.jpg

Alright...give it up for Harley!!!!

436000122.jpg

Well, looks like I was wrong on this kit. Great review, Deino - looks like you changed my mind. :thumbup:

I think the main problem with the batbike is that it's just too darn wide - because from the side it looks fine. I bet a bit of modding would easily fix that problem. :classic:

And the hammer truck actually looks good now - when I first saw the pictures, I thought there wasn't actually a drivers seat. So I'm glad I was wrong on that. Plus, those stickers are just awesome. :sweet:

Hm, I think this set may have just jumped to Grevious's mega list of things that he wants but may not get. :tongue:

A dirty girl, indeed! ) :hmpf_bad::tongue:

I guess I should give her a job in my Iceberg Lounge.... ) :laugh:

Thanks for the pics, Deinonychus! )

Nice pic loaded review! :thumbup:

Now, onto the set itself... :hmpf_bad:

This set looks like the only one I'd consider buying from the new line, just because it has an awesome set of figures a and cool-ish vehicles. I mean, where else can you get An armoured Batman Harleen Quinzel, the one boobed wonder? :tongue:

The set looks decent, though if Lego does release aHarley with both her breasts, it'll probably be Special Edition :hmpf:

This set looks like the only one I'd consider buying from the new line, just because it has an awesome set of figures a and cool-ish vehicles.

I'll second that! :wink: I'll be buying this ASAP, probably via S@H. :wub: Thanks for the review Deinonychus and an extra special thanks for the strip show! :tongue: