Sign in to follow this  
ParmBrick

[GBW] Justice Served - Plighia - The Yeti Lair

Plighia's armed forces advance swiftly and relentlessly into the rugged southern mountainous territory of Tosul, conquering positions upon positions. Efforts are now focused on breaking down enemy military resistance, and to do so it is necessary to cut the bull's head. One of the highest generals of the Tosul army, General Yeti Holmes, is at the head of the armed forces in the region: he commands ranks of men deployed from east to west, defending the central regions and defending the most important military installations. Over the past few days, numerous raids have been conducted on positions and base camps in the mountains, but Yeti has always managed to escape and hide elsewhere. With the advance of the allied troops, Yeti has been forced to retreat more and more, and is being put on the ropes, more and more pursued and surrounded by the allies. A local pastor reported an unusual trafficking of soldiers at an ancient medieval outpost, in a castle, not far away, in the F-7 quandrant, and according to him, Yeti seems to be commanding these soldiers. But these Saoldiers appear to be about to demobilize from the outpost, so you need to hurry and intercept Yeti before he escapes again.

A Rats Team 3 team has been deployed on the spot, where a sniper, Rudolph Lone, after miraculously escaping a clash with some of Tosul's soldiers, where his companion was a victim, is waiting for them, and is monitoring the situation at the outpost. it was decided not to proceed with an air attack as the medieval outpost is part of the world heritage of the International Association for the Preservation of Historic Monuments (IAPHM) and also because it is a great opportunity to get your hands on other enemy intelligence.

50436546472_a5834f9bb0_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (F-7) The Yeti Lair by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Cpl. Lone: "Here Scout Three, the last snowcat has just left, you have free reign, and about 20 minutes before the next ones arrive."

Cpt. Parm: "Copy, we're converging, knock out the sentries, to prevent them from seeing us coming."

Cpl. Lone: "Copy, aim for the highest."

50435682363_a3bfd892fb_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (F-7) The Yeti Lair (2) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Cpl. Lone: "One down."

Lt. Corvey: "I have the soldier at the entrance in my sights."

*Soldier at the entrance move a little at the last moment, the shoot hit him but not mortally, the soldier screaming in pain*

Enemy soldier on the balcony: "What the... Enemies!!"

*engage in a gun fight with Lt. Corvey*

50436373691_eecdae9a81_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (F-7) The Yeti Lair (3) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Cpt. Parm: "Damn! They found us! Advance and engage every enemy!"

50436373851_c6432aaf53_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (F-7) The Yeti Lair (4) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Spec. Hanna: "Enemy on the balcony down! converge at the main entrance!"

Cpt Parm: "Be careful! More enemies were brought back to the outpost, these weren't the only ones."

Lt. Corvey: "I was hit ... I don't think I'll be able to finish the mission, captain ..."

Cpt. Parm: "We leave no one behind, Corvey! We can all get away with it!"

*Inside the outpost*

Gen. Yeti: "Send them back at any cost! They absolutely must not take the castle and the information that is on the computers! Don't let Tosul be defeated! ... They will never get me!"

Enemy soldier: "But sir, we're short of men and reinforcements won't arrive for another 15 minutes from the nearest post ..."

Gen. Yeti: "Shut up! Then entrench yourself in the building! I do not accept no, you must not have doubts! Now go fight!"

50436373981_5c6993153b_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (F-7) The Yeti Lair (5) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Cpt. Parm: "Stand along the walls at the entrance, and look around and behind you to avoid ambushes!"

Cpl. Roxy: "The enemies are entrenching the building, let's call them out! throwing stun grenades!"

Pvt. Terry: "New enemy on the balcony! Pay attention!"

50436374796_62ca48f903_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (F-7) The Yeti Lair (6) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Gen. Yeti at the radio: "How is there no air support ?! How do I get out of here? I need an escape route! Where are my men? What do you mean, no one is coming? This is unacceptable, I'm not an expendable pawn!"

50435683963_34c5e64574_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (F-7) The Yeti Lair (7) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

*two minutes later*

Cpt. Parm: "Go, go, go! Clear the building!"

Spec. Hanna: "See what I can do to download intelligence from their computers."

Cpl. Lone: "There is someone on the third floor of the tower ... it's General Yeti!"

Cpt. Parm: "Come down General Yeti! Surrender now!"

50436546132_c4e0cbe9b7_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (F-7) The Yeti Lair (8) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Gen. Yeti: "You'll never get me alive! My genius was misunderstood by everyone, my country abandoned me, nobody listened to me when I said that invading Burke Atoll would be our undoing, and now our country is in check! May you all be cursed!"

*General Yeti shoot himself*

50435684198_501648b6c5_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (F-7) The Yeti Lair (9) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Cpt. Parm: "What a useless bloodshed ... let's hope this war ends soon, really senseless ..."

In the end, the Rats Team 3 team reaches its goal: discovering the main routes crossed and traveled by the enemy troops, and a new top secret information, useful for the advance of the invasion campaign. The team is joined by other Allied soldiers, and together they occupy the site and do it themselves.

Great build! I think a tiled interior would make it even better, but I do understand that it will cost a lot more money.

1 hour ago, JintaiZ said:

Great build! I think a tiled interior would make it even better, but I do understand that it will cost a lot more money.

Thank you! Actually the idea is good, in the future I will try in my possibilities to implement it, however I did what I could with what I had and I'm glad you liked it anyway! :thumbup:

You are literally waging your own war sir, awesome!

I was slightly disappointed at the lack of Yeti though when I saw the title. Mayyyyyyyyybe I'll have to slip a Yeti in Phase 3 like Ghost Recon. 

15 minutes ago, TheBeeze said:

You are literally waging your own war sir, awesome!

I was slightly disappointed at the lack of Yeti though when I saw the title. Mayyyyyyyyybe I'll have to slip a Yeti in Phase 3 like Ghost Recon. 

Thank you! Sorry but I was not aware of this easter egg in Ghost Recon, I went to see it just now, I'm not a fan of the saga xD Mine wanted to be a metaphor to introduce that character in my campaign :wink:

6 hours ago, SATSOK said:

Loved the landscape !!!

Thank you! I tried to take great care to make everything as realistic as possible, while remaining in a mountain setting. I am fully satisfied with the result obtained.

You’ve been awarded ( 9 ) points.

Judges’ comments…

Okay so I like what you did with the snow here and how you managed to blend not only the terrain, but the buildings into the snow detail. 3rd build with that long and narrow approach, time to switch things up a little to afford yourself some more room to work with in other directions. Another great job!.        

PROS : Beautiful snowy environment. And once again I like the inside building view that give us the overall actions of the story

CONS : the pine tree in the right. It's like a christmass tree but not so weel build

SUGGESTIONS : Even if your three last builds are nice, they seemed very similar: A build with a tower in the right that is attacked from the front. In games like Great Brick War, try to use different perspectives in your builds

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!

Edited by paintballman

Love the variety of textures you used for the castle-ly tower part! The mixture of greys, masonry bricks, and strategically combined windows are fascinating.

On 2/17/2021 at 4:13 AM, jacrad_ said:

Love the variety of textures you used for the castle-ly tower part! The mixture of greys, masonry bricks, and strategically combined windows are fascinating.

Thank you! The final effect I wanted to give to the tower was precisely that of a building worn down by time and from a bygone era, as well as inserting and harmonizing it in a mountainous environment. I am happy that the general execution of the walls was successful.