Sign in to follow this  
Count Vroskri

[BTV1-TER] Through The Back Door

Terraversan officials have hired Guerilla Mercenaries to sneek into Oleonese-held cities to find information and eliminate key individuals. Man people have rallied to the call, from locksmiths, to expert climbers, shipwrights and ex-soldiers. They are all united by one thing - the promise of cash. 

TER :Through the Back Door

'Aah, for Poseidon' s sake! I said Guerrilla, not Gorilla! '. Said an infuriated organiser. 

The Oleonese invasion plan was flawless - but for one thing. They forgot to fix the destroyed walls they came through, and now Terraversans can easily sneak through. 

_20201008_121134

' For liberty and freedom we fight, to rid this sacred land from the vile invaders-'

'Wait, what, we aren't doing this for money?' 

OOC. 

I can't seem to delete that third pic, the one identical to the second. Can anyone help me with this please? 

Good tactic to sneak into the city through the ruined walls and eliminate key individuals. The guerrilla tactic is very effective against a superior enemy.

Edited by NOD

4 hours ago, Count Vroskri said:

OOC. 

I can't seem to delete that third pic, the one identical to the second. Can anyone help me with this please? 

Sure man

Nice little scene. I like the density of the vegetation and the minifig posing is very good. Good to see some more support for Terraversa!

16 hours ago, NOD said:

Good tactic to sneak into the city through the ruined walls and eliminate key individuals. The guerrilla tactic is very effective against a superior enemy.

Thanks. Go guerrillas! 

14 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Sure man

Thanks. 

7 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Nice little scene. I like the density of the vegetation and the minifig posing is very good. Good to see some more support for Terraversa!

Thanks, I really love the plants. I do hope we will have success with terraversa, and they will live freely from tyranny!