YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER!!
The Gonks Of Ren are back - and for this, I must apologise :D

I originally built a different rough version of these without using any source material in August 2019 (before the Rise of Skywalker) and as there's much more info and images of the Knights of Ren out there now, I thought it might be fun re-make the Gonks to look more like the Knights.

I've uploaded free instructions onto Rebrickable for those who are ridiculous enough to want to build these slow moving, repetitive-speaking droids of death and destruction.

The Gonks of RenThe Gonks of RenThe Gonks of RenThe Gonks of Ren [MOC]The Gonks of RenThe Gonks of RenThe Gonks of RenThe Gonks of Ren

These are amazing, remind me a bit of the Bohrok from lego bionicle. When will we see the bounty hunter lineup of Boba Fonk, Bonk, Dengonk, IGonk-88, Zuckonk, and 4-Lonk? :laugh:

Edited by Mandalorianknight

Now we need the Sith Gonks: Darth Sidonk (AKA Sheev Palpatonk), Darth Maulonk (And his brother Savonk Opronk), Darth Tyranonk (AKA Count Dookonk), Darth Vadonk (AKA Anakonk Skywalkonk)

40 minutes ago, Eggyslav said:

Now we need the Sith Gonks: Darth Sidonk (AKA Sheev Palpatonk), Darth Maulonk (And his brother Savonk Opronk), Darth Tyranonk (AKA Count Dookonk), Darth Vadonk (AKA Anakonk Skywalkonk)

Only if the jedi gonks can oppose them: Yodonk, Qui-gonk Jonk, Ahsonka Tanonk, Obi-wan Kenobonk, Lonk Skywalkonk, Reyonk Palpatonk, Ben Solonk (AKA Klyonk Ronk).

Of course alongside them would have to be Chewbonka, Han Solonk, Princess Leionk Organonk Solonk, Padme Amidolonk, Gt-7567 "rexonk", Poe Dameonk, Fonk, 

I guess you'd have to call this Stonk Wars... But that just sounds like a film about warring meme factions.

Sorry your thread has been hijacked a bit @Evilkirk... Or should that be EvilKonk? :laugh:

Edited by TeddytheSpoon

8 hours ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

I guess you'd have to call this Stonk Wars... But that just sounds like a film about warring meme factions.

Sorry your thread has been hijacked a bit @Evilkirk... Or should that be EvilKonk? :laugh:

Lolz, it's all good you bunch of gonking mothergonkers.... thanks for all the funny comments, but seriously Sith Gonks, hmmmmmm it might have to be done ;)