Sign in to follow this  
Darth Bjorn

[K12 - Kalist VI - TT] Raiders United

*Your entry has earned 9 XP (x2 for limited challenge)*

kalistvi1.jpg

Excerpt from Cpt. Markland’s log: With our increasing influence corewards, the Imperial Triumvirate have had to make unlikely alliances in order to avoid New Republic attention. With the bulk of our fleet hidden in the Outer Rim, I’ve been tasked with negotiating an alliance, uniting raiders and pirates, to serve as the Triumvirate’s extended foreign legion.

So far I’ve been successful in negotiating an agreement with six pirate leaders. Here’s my assessment of these individuals.

Crimson Jack, Pirate Master and ex-employee of Jabba the Hutt. He was presumed dead, but reemerged with a pirate gang raiding worlds off of the Corellian Trade Spine. Jack has agreed to work with the Triumvirate in return for Imperial Equipment.

Silver Fyre, leader of the Aquaris Freeholders and former ally of the Rebel Alliance. I have my doubts about her, and will be watching her closely!

Captain Gideon, Devaronian scoundrel and natural leader. Provided the resources I think he will prove to be an asset.

Amaiza Foxtrain, jack of all trades. What you see is what you get. However, she seems resourceful given the right mission.

Ront Byrnloo, another ex-employee of Jabba the Hutt. After the death of his employer Ront assembled a sizable crew, and has agreed to join our raiders.

Anja Gallandro, daughter of the famous gunslinger Gallandro. After her father’s death she pursued a career as privateer captain in the Outer Rim.

///

Inspired by @Ross Fisher figbarf entries I felt like doing some more pirates. All of these are based on real characters in the SW universe... See the details below...

Spoiler

kalistvi2.jpg

From left to right: Crimson Jack, Silver Fyre, Captain Gideon, Amaiza FoxtrainRont Byrnloo, and Anja.

latest?cb=20171218051541

I'm especially happy with Captain Gideon's jacket... Below are some more detailed shots:

IMG_8358.JPG

IMG_9101.JPG

IMG_2082.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

Edited by goatman461
more pics

Those are some amazing figures! I am of course biased to thinking the devaronian to be the best of the bunch, especially seeing the source material he is based off. Still not sure about lego's head for the devaronian though, doesn't look evil enough to me. The blast door design looks great too.

On 10/5/2020 at 9:24 PM, marvelBoy123 said:

Those are some amazing figures! I am of course biased to thinking the devaronian to be the best of the bunch, especially seeing the source material he is based off. Still not sure about lego's head for the devaronian though, doesn't look evil enough to me. The blast door design looks great too.

I agree that the head seems a tad bit silly, but I'm still psyched that lego included five new SW species in one set! :pir-huzzah1:

On 10/5/2020 at 9:38 PM, pombe said:

I love it when minifigures don't wear pants.

Of course you would focus on that part! ;)

On 10/5/2020 at 9:45 PM, Ross Fisher said:

Classic raiders, all mouth and no trousers. That is a very classy devaronian, though. SigFig material right there. 

Thanks! I realize I may have given myself more work - I need to continue a few stories here... :laugh:

23 hours ago, Simulterious said:

Lovely figures! Did you get the Cantina by any chance?

Couldn't help myself... 

22 hours ago, jansued said:

Nice ladies. Especially the one with the beard ;-)

Lol.

20 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

Fantastic figures!