Sign in to follow this  
Corweena

[SR-Troop] The Black Wolf goes to Bastion

The world was afire with the news of the Invasion of Terraversa. After the initial shock of the news wore off, alliances were being formed, sides were chosen, and preparations were being made to join in the conflict. In Bastion, Senor Alejandro Hernandez, a recently contracted Lieutenant for Black Wolf Company, had been island hopping searching for and enlisting the best Sea Rat marksmen he could find. His job was a difficult one....while the men could shoot, it fell to him to turn them from loose-mouthed rabble-rousers, into a well-oiled marksman unit. After weeks of endless drilling and training, the men were just about ready.....the last few were finishing up their final marksmanship test. Lt. Hernandez addresses the men "complete these final shots, and you will be Deadeye Marksman. You aren't regular infantry, use whatever cover you can find, to protect yourself from the enemy muskets.  Five more shots without a miss! Ready, Aim, FIRE! 

50419861772_2312258757_c.jpg

The firing range targets

50419691891_e3e6e76773_c.jpg

The men who already completed their final test, pick up their brand new rifled muskets, with greater range, and higher accuracy over traditional infantry muskets. In the hands of expert marksmen, these rifles become true killing machines ready to spit lead across the field and drop any enemy that may get in the way.

50419861557_702db8400d_c.jpg

The Black Fang Rangers, freshly arrived from their conflict with the Lotii on El Oleonda, look on at the Sharpshooters training. All veterans of multiple conflicts, the Rangers laugh and talk among themselves, betting on how the new men will fare in the next engagement. 

50419861532_4f82109653_c.jpg

To be used to raise 2 platoons of Marksmen and 1 Platoon of Rangers on Bastion (the Rangers actually have their own build here, but I never filed a form for them, so they will be raised now and included in this one).

Edited by Corweena

Excellent build, and I love how well the figures look. Great job!

I think it's good that the Sea Rats also have a disciplined military unit with the Black Wolf Company.

I also use the muskets with my pirates because they are really well made and look authentic. The flintlock pistols from the same manufacturer are also very well made.

Nice uniforms! Also the firing range is excellent with all those stuff to shoot at :pir_laugh2:

Edited by blackdeathgr

Nice firing range! It's good idea to get your men trained before sending them to the front. And as Count Vroski said, these men look really cool.

Nice foreign range and cool poses. Those rangers look like a force to be reckoned with.