Simulterious

[K12 – Botor - TT] Raiders - Pen and Sword diplomacy

*Your entry has earned 7 XP (x2 for limited challenge)*

50411550943_d161818708_c.jpgBotor Flesh mongers [1] by simulterious, on Flickr

"We're in the Krayt dragon nest now" thought cpt. Neimor. What was supposed to be a simple diplomatic mission turned into a parley with the local pirate gang; the Flesh Mongers. At least some of the members of Bravura squad were with him, but that was hardly consoling given the enemy's numbers. Coda and Notturno stood on guard as he approached the division leader, a giant who stood as high as the rest even in his chair. 

50412248636_7a6865dbfd_c.jpgBotor Flesh mongers [2] by simulterious, on Flickr

"Greetings! We would like to negotiate passage off world." As he spoke, he could feel drops of sweat sliding down his face. 

"An' why should I do tha'?" he spoke in a raspy voice, ever indicative of the consumption of deathsticks.

"Considering your addiction to deathsticks, you don't have long to live. We can provide medication and supplies for your organisation, as well as expand your reach. I doubt the New Republic favors slave trade, don't you?"

"How did ya 'now!? Neve' mind that, you say ya can bring supplies?

"A great amount yes." He started to feel a bit more relieved, at least he was open to negotiation. "Alternatively we could send different types of ships, should I not return."

"What's in it fo' ya?"

"Like I said, free passage off world. An occasional favor here and there." He was really pushing it, but he had to get something out of it for the Triumvirate as well; otherwise he's as good as dead to High Command anyway. 

"Fine little Imp, we'll play yer little games. Go no', before I get bored and rip yer friend's arm off!"

Behind the scenes...

Spoiler

This was a really fun build, thanks to Darth Bjorn for the inspiration. The terrain is mostly Snot, seed part were the brown preformed rock pieces. Here's the figbarf for the moc.

50412249031_a692f55127_c.jpgBotor Figbarf [1] by simulterious, on Flickr

And one for the Flesh mongers only. More than 5 raiders so it qualifies for the challenge...

50412248846_11b78c374a_c.jpgBotor Figbarf [2] by simulterious, on Flickr

Edited by goatman461

On 10/3/2020 at 7:50 PM, ARKUM ELO said:

Awesome build! I like the tan elements! :-P

On 10/3/2020 at 8:25 PM, marvelBoy123 said:

Really nice texturing and some great raiders figures too!

23 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

A really unique setting. I love it. Nicely done, and some great figs as well. 

Thanks guys! The figs really were the focus - thankfully no one outside TT's discord will see the Covid friendly space Indiana Jones from the first attempt....