"River, DA calling. We have a new weather report, lightning has struck. I repeat, lightning has struck!"
- Nigel Wolpert 

50383381102_ec33675db6_c.jpg

Lightning has struck! by 0937 Superfan, on Flickr
More details on the LEGO Ideas Topic or my Instagram .

The last return to Hogwarts in Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows - part II is without doubt the best of the all returns to the school and my favorite one. Despite this scene has the coolest “war code” message ever, warning every student that Harry has came back to the school of wizardry, it also happens in one of the most important places of all the saga - ” If you have to ask, you’ll never know. If you know, you need only to ask.” 

The Room of Requirement was every time the place where Harry had the opportunity to change his game against the dark magic of “we know who”. The place where the Dumbledore’s Army was born and where most of the wizard friends of Harry train them selfs to be better with magic.

The place where all of his friends waited for him - The Chosen One…to regroup for the last fight!

50385061946_761c08068f_c.jpg

This project is my unique entry to the contest “Head back to Hogwarts™” on LEGO® Ideas page.

“I repeat, lightning has struck!”… over, and go check it out! 

This looks fantastic!!! Best of luck in the contest!!!

I've never participated in a contest but I'd take a free Diagon Alley...

10 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

This looks fantastic!!! Best of luck in the contest!!!

I've never participated in a contest but I'd take a free Diagon Alley...

Thanks mate. A lot of work behind this baby, i hope to get my deserved luck! :)

So many great things!

From the SNOT base of the technic gear collumns, to the little guilded cage, the chess board and the hammock made of minifig capes, I'm loving it!

Hope you get a good shot at the prize, because the build deserves it!

Love this. This was my favorite moment of that movie. I can hear the music as I look at this, you really captured the scene well. The radio section there is fun. 

11 hours ago, Ravelino said:

So many great things!

From the SNOT base of the technic gear collumns, to the little guilded cage, the chess board and the hammock made of minifig capes, I'm loving it!

Hope you get a good shot at the prize, because the build deserves it!

details details detail!!! isn't that what life is made about? 
Thanks, I hope i get a good shot too! haha

8 hours ago, Vindicare said:

Love this. This was my favorite moment of that movie. I can hear the music as I look at this, you really captured the scene well. The radio section there is fun. 

Yes, I wanted to pass the momentum, with every detail in the right spot, just like the movie.
To everyone, who see the moc, try to resemble the moment again. 

Beautiful scene and nice details!
I like the building technique used for the columns and how their base has reversed the studs upside down using the new round plates with the central hole :wub:

It looks so like I was imagining it in my head before the movies came out! Love it. 

On 10/8/2020 at 8:35 PM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Beautiful scene and nice details!
I like the building technique used for the columns and how their base has reversed the studs upside down using the new round plates with the central hole :wub:

:) thanks. Yes I went pretty "simple" on the columns so I could add more details to the scene. In fact there is a secret: inside the gears I had to put some bars to reinforce the structure.

On 10/9/2020 at 2:55 PM, adwind said:

It looks so like I was imagining it in my head before the movies came out! Love it. 

I tried to make it look like exactly the movie in fact. I love to pay attention to the details and the position of the elements.