"River, DA calling. We have a new weather report, lightning has struck. I repeat, lightning has struck!"
- Nigel Wolpert    Lightning has struck! by 0937 Superfan, on Flickr
More details on the LEGO Ideas Topic or my Instagram .   The last return to Hogwarts in Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows - part II is without doubt the best of the all returns to the school and my favorite one. Despite this scene has the coolest “war code” message ever, warning every student that Harry has came back to the school of wizardry, it also happens in one of the most important places of all the saga - ” If you have to ask, you’ll never know. If you know, you need only to ask.”  The Room of Requirement was every time the place where Harry had the opportunity to change his game against the dark magic of “we know who”. The place where the Dumbledore’s Army was born and where most of the wizard friends of Harry train them selfs to be better with magic. The place where all of his friends waited for him - The Chosen One…to regroup for the last fight!   This project is my unique entry to the contest “Head back to Hogwarts™” on LEGO® Ideas page.    “I repeat, lightning has struck!”… over, and go check it out!