Terryoleary

[MOC] Train Station Modular

How did you get the instructions? I remember seeing that on LEGO Ideas somewhere...

17 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

How did you get the instructions? I remember seeing that on LEGO Ideas somewhere... 

It's in the description of the original Youtube video, like he says.

http://ge.tt/498NPKi2

Couple of people had some issues with the download link too so I've updated the description with an alternative link if thats the case.

Thank-you for such a kind review! I woke up one morning with 4x more visitors to my Flickr page and wondered what on Earth had happened. :D

I'm so glad the train station is working well for your city. That newspaper modification to the steps is choice--I'd love to copy that.

Your feedback about the lack of step-by-step instructions is well taken. I never worked out how to make proper instructions easily, and so it's probably a good idea to learn.

The glimpses I get of your city from the videos is impressive with so many lovely pavement details. I'd love to look at any public photos you might have of your layout.

LegoWolf

Thank you @LegoWolf for the comments and the model in the first place, it was very kind to make instructions available for free and as the first MOC I ever built it was a great experience. Glad you had some further traffic too.

I've a bunch of videos on my channel covering specific buildings and over time hope to add further town focused videos so do keep an eye out.

Have you any further MOCs? love to see any other designs you come up with.