Sign in to follow this  
Slekk024

The Jack Jumper ant.

Hello everybody, I don't know how it's working, I'm new on eurobricks.

A friend of mine told me to subscribe because there is a very good community of AFOL and it's for me the possibility of sharing my projects.

I would therefore like to start by presenting my moc based on the Australian ant, "The Jack Jumper Ant".

Native to Tasmania, the Jack jumper is a very very special ant.

I recently discovered the Myrmecia pilosula and I really fell in love with it. I really find this species incredible, apart from its dangerousness it still has some unusual characteristics. It can see several meters wich is unconventional in other species, it can also jump and hang on thanks to hooks that serve as thumbs.

After watching a lot of videos about the Jack Jumper, 

I decided to make an educational and decorative set. So I spent several months trying to reproduce the Jack Jumper as realistic as possible. My model has all the joints that the real one has as well in order to give it all the positions you want. So it is also for this reason that I wanted to integrate your community because I am actively looking for people who would be interested in my ants project.

The project on Lego Ideas currently has 642 votes. 

I don't know if it works like that here, I hope not to violate the rules by making this post 

I remain at your disposal for any questions, thank you again for the add and I wish you a good evening!

To vote It's here ==> https://ideas.lego.com/projects/7204e8be-eb79-4db4-b2a9-88a43d45c08e

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqlSNqkibsc&ab_channel=AdrienPecquet

50397227096_8a90ba4510_b.jpg

50396540623_71e15acc4b_b.jpg50397388797_9052d7a9b9_b.jpg

50397389052_07ec158f56_b.jpg50397389272_31e045120c_b.jpg50396540263_0f1ed992e1_b.jpg

9 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

This looks awesome!!! Supported!!!

Thank you very much for supporting my project and thanks again for your comment on my topic "My name is" :)

What a cool build! The ants look super detailed, especially with the minifig hand spikes! Good luck on Ideas, welcome to Eurobricks, and thanks for sharing!

@WhiteFang this probably belongs somewhere other than Community.