• Outstanding
  2. 2. Which Build do you prefer?

• Build 1
    • Build 2
    • Alternate Build A
    • Alternate Build B
    • Alternate Build C
    • Alternate Build D
  3. 3. Would you buy this for parts or display?

• Parts
    • Display
    • Neither
    • Both

gallery_6705_157_22742.png

50402109756_7e85149c26_c.jpg

As I begin to write this review, I am enjoying the warm days of mid-September; Summery enough for kids to want ice lollies and for there to be fruit and green leaves on the trees. It still plays on my mind, however, that the local supermarket has Christmas goods already in stock, and I know of a fair few people who start their Winter celebration preparations as early as now (for a variety of reasons I shall not go into - I am not one of them.) With that in mind, LEGO are about to release this set which very strongly looks like it is meant to be a Winter Decoration, especially with the greenery and Saturnalian colours. The name "Christmas Wreath" is a dead giveaway, though. So, is it a decorative decoration? Is it a fun build? Is it worth buying? Read on to find out more.

Number – 40426

Name – Christmas Wreath 2-in-1

Theme – Merchandise

Year – 2020

Pieces – 510

Price – GB £30.99. EUR €34.11 (according to German Shop@Home), US $34.99

Links: Brickset, Peeron - not listed yet, BrickLink - not yet listed, Shop@Home - available from October 1st

Information from LEGO shop@home:

Count down to Christmas with this LEGO® Iconic Christmas Wreath 2-in-1 (40426). This building set features evergreen leaf elements, signifying everlasting life, and has illustrated instructions to help create 2 beautiful decorative designs – 1 with a big, buildable red bow, another with 4 brick-built candles representing the 4 weeks of Advent. A fun, seasonal gift for ages 9 and up, it will add festive cheer to any home when hung on a wall, used as a table decoration or displayed any other way.

• Count down to Christmas with this customizable LEGO® Iconic Christmas Wreath 2-in-1 set, featuring buildable red bows, 4 brick-built candles, representing the four weeks of Advent, plus leaf and berry elements.
  • A seasonal gift for ages 9 and up, this 510-piece set is great for solo building or sharing the fun with family and friends. It can be hung on a wall, used as a table decoration or displayed any way the builder chooses.
  • The Advent wreath measures over 9” (25cm) in diameter. The buildable candles measure over 3” (8cm) at full height but can be adjusted to smaller sizes to replicate the burning of a real candle.

The Box

50352400618_106cd8166c_c.jpg

The box is one of those nice flippy-top boxes that feels a bit sturdier than the usual set boxes, and this probably represents the fact that you’re meant to build this set, display it, break it down and put it back in the box ready to be rebuilt again next Winter, or even just put it back in the box still built. It strikes me as a wise choice, and it reinforces that this isn’t just a gimmick item; a novelty for one year, but rather something to be treasured for multiple years.

The front has no-nonsense artwork; it shows the primary build against an ashen tongue and groove wooden background, presumably (but not certainly) a door. Very Scandi. The colour stripe down the side is green, a colour not often seen, which offsets the LEGO logo and the insert picture of the secondary build quite nicely. This is advertised as a 2-in-1, but as we’ll see there’s even more to it than that!

50353100031_1fa69992b4_c.jpg

The back of the box shows the secondary build on a mahogany-like table, in what looks like a real room with a window in the background and other ‘real’ items like the candle snuffer (as an aside, I couldn’t remember what that was called, so I googled “candle putter outer” and discovered that that’s quite a common thing to google as nobody else can remember it’s called a candle snuffer either.) Anyway, it all looks rather grown-up and serious. This is not a child’s toy, it is not for playing with, it is for display amongst antique furniture and items people can’t remember the names of. You must put it in a room with a window through which you can see proper (preferably well-tended) grass.

50353100701_7d4c3c7d27_n.jpg 50352400973_23f5ec4da9_n.jpg 

50352401198_5645da0bea_n.jpg%5B 50352401423_2e66d9897d_n.jpg 

The box sides are beige and inoffensive where they host the usual warnings and parts size indicator, and they are brightened up considerably by the green and bright green tile and plate tessellation pattern on the remaining sides. Again the red of the small picture of the primary build and of the LEGO logo really pop against this background. 

img%5D

Once you get the box open, there’s a potentially confusing assortment of bags. Two bags are labelled “1”, three bags are labelled “2” and one bag is labelled “3”. If you’re getting this as a gift for someone who isn’t all that LEGO-savvy, they might wonder what on Earth is going on. 

Instruction Booklets

50353634082_0b7e4a3471.jpg50353476601_eef0c83ccc.jpg

Underneath the bags of parts, there are two instruction booklets, one each for the two main builds. These are labelled “1” and “2” and it’s pretty obvious what they’re for, especially as they have very nice pictures of the respective builds on the front of the booklets, just as they were on the box. 

50353639532_63fbfb71af_z.jpg

The backs of the first instruction booklet has a very grown up and sensible LEGO man with a cup of coffee suggesting “win” in a slightly above normal speaking volume voice, as opposed to a Firefighter or a Police Officer shouting it as you'd find on the more child-oriented sets. I say that, but actually I spotted an instruction booklet for one of my kids' LEGO Movie 2 sets who also had genteel coffee dude, so maybe I'm reading too much into this. The back of the second booklet has the ever-useful inventory page. I really do find this useful, so here's a clearer picture.

50377930403_ac4cbc89f5_z.jpg 

If you want to get a handle on what’s in this set, this will tell you, however don’t go anywhere because I’ll show you the actual bricks themselves too.

Parts

50355771561_b2026f4947_m.jpg  50355067908_f3c8d59301_m.jpg  50355931012_705325b2c2_m.jpg 

50355775386_a96002b959_m.jpg 50355776671_ce01c8a145_m.jpg 2jHLwwk%5D40426 

So I’ve done this bag by bag, because for some of these items the actual quantity seems somewhat astonishing. There’s not a massive array of colours, and anything that doesn’t fit into the Saturnalian theme, like the blue and yellow, you know will be destined to a supporting role somewhere deep within the model. I did think a few times, “ooh, there’s lots of those, that’s good.” There aren't really any parts that made me jump for joy, and nothing especially stands out to me aside from being present in a larger quantity. The pearl gold flower 1x1 plate was new as of 2019, and has been found in a few sets but only one in each, not 14. The bright green plant stem with 3 leaves was also new in 2019, and again has been found in a few sets but only in a similar quantity in three other sets. There are an astonishing 36 of the 4x3 plant leaves! The closest previously was16 each in 4209: Fire Plane from 2012, and 10173: Holiday Train from 2006. As for the plant plate with three leaves - there are 40 here, with the past closest being this year’s 80105: Chinese New Year Temple Fair.

The Build

50353478191_4293a65cc0_b.jpg

So, if we go back to the instructions and compare the first steps of each build, we can see they are extremely similar. In fact, the difference comes only because one model is hanging and one will sit flat, and the chunk of the basic ring structure that holds the string with end studs to allow the hanging one to hang obviously isn’t present when built as a flat candle display. For the flat model (Build 2) that chunk is just built like all the others, but still has the red brick base as it’s useful for orientation when building. Regardless of which model you’re building, making 16 of these nuggets is pretty tedious. You can see why it’s necessary, there’s no other way of doing it, but it is still really quite dull.

50375394397_9a1174d3ed.jpg  50375394012_5bab5512c7.jpg

I could have stopped part of the way through to show you some build pictures, but there wasn’t really a sensible place to stop and I probably would have lost where I got up to. Putting the greenery on is like foliage greebling - is there a word for that? I am reliably told there isn’t, so maybe it should be “foliabling”? Or “greenbling”? Anyway this foliage greebling involves the most intense game of spot-the-difference I have ever played. Due to the lack of variety in colours (I’m not saying they should be different and I can see why it’s necessary, it would look a lot less Saturnalian with orange, magenta and aqua) it can be very hard to see where and how a piece of foliage has been added sometimes. It makes it a challenging build, but not necessarily a fun-challenging, I’m sorry to say. There are some nice techniques used, and a whole lot of SNOT-work, which is pleasing. Building the curved, rounded, bright red bow was actually my favourite part  of the build, and it was a satisfying moment to attach it to model and complete the first build.

50375224841_f37e32fd3d_z.jpg

It’s a really nice model once it’s built. I thought parts of it might look a little bare, but really any more foliage would have just looked messy. I particularly like that it isn’t symmetrical; the downside (or maybe an upside) is that the build is less predictable, but it makes the model look a little more organic, in as much as LEGO can. There’s a nice variety of plant parts used, but I have to admit I’m not completely convinced with the 6x5 swordleaf plant leaves in this. It was the best part that could be used, I can appreciate that, but it doesn’t feel (and I’ve been trying to avoid using this word) Christmassy. I know that December holidays happen in summer for half the world, but it is heavily implied that they’re trying for a particular mid-winter look when they’re using red and white berries, and styling palm fronds to look like holly. It looks really nice as long as you don’t look too closely at it and think about palm trees, and the bow is definitely the best bit.

50378626871_bd253d4d8b_z.jpg

I successfully hung the build up for a while and nothing fell off (quite a lot of the 4x3 plant leaves are secured with the 2x1 curved slopes), and the string with studs was able to take the strain just fine. It doesn’t take too much to knock stuff off though, so don’t put it on the back of a door that might slam, for instance, or where kids can get to it and fiddle with it. 

50378805522_7f2cf9ecaf_z.jpg

Moving on to build two, which is slightly different. You’ll find yourself being quietly relieved you don’t have to rebuild all 16 chunks of the circular base, just fiddling with one chunk to take the string with studs out and make it more like its siblings. On the second build you put the bows on first, and then do all the fiddly stuff. It doesn’t make it better or worse, just different. There’s still plenty of greenery greebling. There is symmetry with this model, which makes the build slightly less headachey, but it can be tricky occasionally to see exactly where the right bits are meant to go. 

50377928978_e9134a906e_z.jpg

This is heavily implied to be a sort of Advent ring, with the four candles (to my fellow Brits I would love to make a reference to the joke here, but I can’t!) Following the instructions has the candles at different heights, but there are enough pieces provided to make all the candles tall if that’s what you’d prefer. 

50378806987_0e78fc78d3_z.jpg

I can see this on a table as a decoration; it looks much better from slightly above rather than straight down. It looks very pretty and festive, but it is very easy to knock bits off. It’s also going to be in an easier position to repair, but if people reach across it, it’s quite easy to knock the candles off. On the plus side they won’t burn your house down, so there’s that. I do like this model, but you’d have to have the right place to put it.

Alternate Builds

50378630806_c89e4f9c67_z.jpg

50377931028_e937cc7b63_z.jpg

Imagine my unbridled joy at discovering four more suggestions for ways to build this wreath! Obviously building these foliage-festooned rings had been just too simple with instructions, so now it’s time to build them without! I am sure that when this set is available there will be links to instructions online, however no mention is made of that in the instruction booklet. This does helpfully illustrate that actually, you can make this wreath anything you want, and there are plenty of parts to be rearranged to your aesthetic whims. Having cut my teeth building the alternate crazy builds in FABULAND sets, I wasn’t going to let the opportunity to do so with this set pass me by. I did only build A and C though because, you know, I’m not insane.

50379944691_c77b059a83_z.jpg

Alternate build A is probably my favourite configuration. It was fiddly to build it just from one picture, but it didn’t take that long and I like the way it ended up. The smaller red bows are super cute, and super easy if you’ve just built build 2 as they are the same! A lot of the pieces are there to help stabilise the foliage parts and anchor them down, but again there are still areas (particularly the swordleaf plant leaves) that are vulnerable to being knocked off. I do think this looks the best.

50379945646_98003574f5_z.jpg

As an alternative to build 1 I thought I would make build C as another hanging wreath. I was drawn to this over build D because of the removal of red. I like that the designer here has managed to be just as creative, and Saturnalian, without using any of the red detailing (the red index chunk of the wreath notwithstanding.) Again, I am pleased that it looks as good in the brick as it does in the instruction booklet.

50379946396_76d7e05330_z.jpg

I had no doubt it would hang, as I knew the string with studs would hold, but I was also very much reassured that no bits fell off on hanging it up. Again, I would think very carefully where I’d put this, but it is very attractive as a decoration. 

Having built four of six possible models, I shall introduce you to the hero of the set.

img%5D 

With a whole family crazily devoted to LEGO, we have an insane number of brick separators, but I was super glad to have this one to hand with this set. I have built and rebuilt all manner of things, but this is so fiddly, and there are so many small things attached to other small things that I have never been so incredibly grateful for a brick separator. I don’t even care that it’s orange. 

50401731626_ffa6dec42d_z.jpg 

If you decide you’ve built this enough times already now and you’d just like to put it away for next year without breaking it down again, and that also you’d prefer not to have to rebuild it all over again next year, then you can just shove the whole thing as is in the box it came in. Hooray! for whoever made that decision, to make the box big enough to accommodate the built model. Somebody at TLC should buy that person a beer. So you might have to take the candles off, but chances are you’ll have spent a fair amount of time over the festive period reattaching the candles after they’ve been knocked off anyway, so you’ll be an expert. It's a very tight squeeze, as you can see, and there's a fair-to-middling chance that bits will come off. Even if they don't, you'll have to keep the box perfectly flat at all times, as those clippy swordleaf parts will just ping right off with any pressure. Assume some rebuilding will be necessary next year and put the instructions at the bottom and remember the bag of unused parts!

Conclusion

Design: 7/10 It's advertised as 2-in-1 but in reality there are six builds to try out, all of which are very pretty decorations in their own different ways. The design is really very Christmassy, or Saturnalian if you prefer, and there are many efforts to stabilise and anchor parts, but it remains fragile by its very nature. It's great that there are so many alternate examples, but I'm not sure how many people would be willing to try so many out after just building any configuration once.

Parts: 7/10 Nothing here is hugely exciting, unless you love getting tons of greenery, in which case you'll be very excited! Using the swordleaf leaves with clips gives the wreath a slightly odd tropical feel, and although there's a lot of greenery here, I feel they could have mixed it up a bit.

Minifigs: N/A

Build: 5/10 I feel bad for saying this but I didn't enjoy the build all that much at all. There's a lot of moving on to the next 'nugget' and then going back to the 'nugget' before. You have to look very carefully at what you're putting down, how many and where. Trying to put new parts down can make you knock previously placed parts off, which can be very frustrating. My kids love building anything, but I think they would give up in exasperation and boredom if tasked with building this.

Playability: N/A

Price: 6/10 It's an odd price in Europe - £30.99 or €34.11, and it's probably been price-pointed (I don't know if that's a verb, but it is now) based on the US market. I think under £30 would have been reasonable, and before the price was released I was expecting it to be approximately £25 or so. I know it's designed to be used again and again, but isn't all LEGO? 

Overall 63%

This is a very grown up LEGO model, designed for a very specific purpose. As a set you have a wide variety of ways to build in order to create some really quite lovely Saturnalian decorations. The builds aren’t necessarily fun, and occasionally are repetitive or fiddly, but the built models are attractive and would not look odd as decorations. There are some caveats in how they might be displayed, due to some fragility, and this is not a set for a LEGO novice. If you were to get this for someone, I would strongly suggest that you gift it well in advance of any celebration so there is time for it to be built and enjoyed over the holiday, and so that person is not spending a day of celebration getting frustrated with a fiddly LEGO build. I am very glad to have this, however, and I might well have bought this for myself although I find the price a little steep. Additionally, this is a remarkable leaf parts pack too, albeit an expensive one. I wonder if it might have worked better as an actual parts pack - by which I mean include a variety of parts to make your own wreath, with a few suggestions on how to in the booklet. Some ideas on how to build different bows and having more variety in the parts to truly individualise it would have been much more exciting and desirable. Nonetheless it is likely I will have this built and displayed over the festive season, although whether it returns next year remains to be seen.

img%5D

I made my own and used bamboo!

First of all, I'm surprised they actually use the word "Christmas" here...

They usually avoid it by using "Winter", "Holiday", etc...

(Oddly enough, they dont seem to have a problem with "Easter")

Second, the Advent Wreath or Advent Crown is literally a christian prayer. I'm shocked they made it into a set :classic:

Whooooooooops… a lower score than expected... I still think it's excellent though.

Now the price is a bit off... but still...

Edited by JintaiZ

@Robert8 - Winter Wreath/Holiday Wreath sounds somewhat weird to me...

But they could have simply called it Wreath.

Ultimately though, the name doesn't really matter! :tongue:

As the years go by, we're getting closer to Christmas in July.

Nice review- however, make sure your piece count is correct. 510 according to the description :)

Edited by romulan

Really cool model, amazing selection of foliage parts, but price is high. Foliage parts tend to be expensive on the aftermarket though so it probably works out to be fairly reasonable value. Kind of annoying that this is priced to be 1 cent short of free shipping in the US. 

‘Andles! For forks! ?

Pretty sure that's the world’s first Lego review with a Two Ronnies reference.

Insanely good write-up btw.

5 hours ago, Vorkosigan said:

Really cool model, amazing selection of foliage parts, but price is high. Foliage parts tend to be expensive on the aftermarket though so it probably works out to be fairly reasonable value. Kind of annoying that this is priced to be 1 cent short of free shipping in the US. 

You could just select a piece from pick-a-brick (for VIPs)

Thank you for your comments, feedback is really helpful to all reviewers even if there's stuff you don't like. 

14 hours ago, Robert8 said:

First of all, I'm surprised they actually use the word "Christmas" here...

They usually avoid it by using "Winter", "Holiday", etc...

(Oddly enough, they dont seem to have a problem with "Easter")

Second, the Advent Wreath or Advent Crown is literally a christian prayer. I'm shocked they made it into a set :classic:

It really surprised me too. The shop@home description including the word "Advent" seemed completely out of character for them, also. 

14 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

Whooooooooops… a lower score than expected... I still think it's excellent though.

Now the price is a bit off... but still...

I must admit it does look nice, but the price is higher than I anticipated.

13 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

Great set and a good number of interesting parts to use outside of the season.

I do have a weakness for plant pieces, so I am pleased to have them.

13 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

But they could have simply called it Wreath.

This was what I anticipated the set would be called until I discovered the true name. 

10 hours ago, romulan said:

As the years go by, we're getting closer to Christmas in July.

Nice review- however, make sure your piece count is correct. 510 according to the description :)

Eventually it will be Christmas all year round! :oh: Thank you for the correction! I have amended the review - good spot! :thumbup:

8 hours ago, Vorkosigan said:

One cent short of shipping is a terrible price in the US! Thank you for that insight. So this set manages to both cost too much and too little at the same time - quite an achievement!

6 hours ago, Big Adam said:

‘Andles! For forks! ?

Pretty sure that's the world’s first Lego review with a Two Ronnies reference.

Insanely good write-up btw.

Haha, thank you for your kind comment.

Here's a link to the (very old) sketch in question for those not in the know:

Thanks for the nice review.

Although I'll most likely pass this set, I have to admit it looks nice. Since I hardly ever use Christmas decorations, buying this set would result only in increasing part count in my collection. As you mentioned, the quantities are nice, but part selection is quite common, and many already have enough parts to make it on your own. But it makes an interesting gift for other, less-into-LEGO people. I do like the idea of making a sort of home decor, not just the more common Easter or Halloween themed sets. 

Great review Panda! Excellent photos and a great write up

I think I like this set more than I originally did. I've never really been much of a fan of Lego's other "functional" holiday offerings as I think the ornaments and the like are usually pretty lame and cheap looking. But this is a pretty convincing decoration, it does a great job of conveying what it is, but not hiding the fact that it's Lego. Plus, it's not exactly the worst as far as parts go.  I like that it has a lot of alternate configurations, and I could definitely see Lego exploring more functional decorations like this in the future as holiday exclusives. 

On 9/30/2020 at 10:35 PM, Pandora said:

It's an odd price in Europe - £30.99 or €34.11, and it's probably been price-pointed (I don't know if that's a verb, but it is now) based on the US market. I think under £30 would have been reasonable, and before the price was released I was expecting it to be approximately £25 or so. I know it's designed to be used again and again, but isn't all LEGO? 

€34.11 ÷ 1.16 × 1.19 = €34.99

In words: if Germany hadn’t temporarily lowered its VAT from 19% to 16%, the price would have been €34.99 there.  €34.99 is the price in most of EU (non-EUR countries excluded).

Edited by SylvainLS

Thanks for the review Pandora!

I get why the build process is rated low. Anything with repeating patterns tend to be a monotonous build, and having close neighbour colour (with respect to the colour wheel, e.g. analogous)  does not help  either. 

While presentable and clearly meant to appear more blocky,  I don't see different sizes of round red ornaments, which are meant to be berries. I get it why they are of the same size but I am more used to seeing wreath with different sizes of Christmas balls. Probably just my personal preferences. It looks decent but I expected more variety of those "berries".

The parts look awesome though. The green plates and leaves, as well as the parts you can't see at the surface are all great parts for other MOCs.

Overall, it invokes the Christmas spirit. For the spirit of Christmas alone, I would have rated this a little bit higher (3.5 out of 5), but it is just me.

Thanks Pandy for sharing this lovely review with us. Excellent coverage and write up. I can imagine the repetitive building process and it can be kind of unfortunate to have an enjoyable building process. However, I do think the outcome of the built is pretty decent especially with the possible configurations. 

I do think the overall built is only as best if you are able to display it in your home. For me, I don’t wish to punch a hole into the wall to hang it and of course I somehow do wish there is a holder to make it stand upright. That will be much perfect. I still think this might make a good/decent GWP. I might not consider getting it especially if I don’t know what to do with it after building it. 

On 10/1/2020 at 8:54 PM, Redhead1982 said:

I do like the idea of making a sort of home decor, not just the more common Easter or Halloween themed sets. 

This is a really interesting idea and I wonder, given how this set is pitched at adults with their own homes, if they'll move further in that direction in the future? There is already the 853976 Wooden Minifigure, and the Mosaic range, which both focus slightly more on decoration than building, so maybe we'll see more of these kinds of sets? Thank you for your reply!

On 10/2/2020 at 2:33 AM, VBBN said:

I've never really been much of a fan of Lego's other "functional" holiday offerings as I think the ornaments and the like are usually pretty lame and cheap looking. But this is a pretty convincing decoration, it does a great job of conveying what it is, but not hiding the fact that it's Lego.

Thank you Veebs! Yes, this does seem to be more 'grown up' than the merchandise TLG have previously put out for the holidays. I think this is maybe meant to be classier than their usual baubles or fridge magnets, and in reality if someone saw it at our house (which depending on social restrictions they may well do) they would be surprised that TLG made it but not that we have it.

On 10/2/2020 at 6:53 AM, SylvainLS said:

€34.11 ÷ 1.16 × 1.19 = €34.99

In words: if Germany hadn’t temporarily lowered its VAT from 19% to 16%, the price would have been €34.99 there.  €34.99 is the price in most of EU (non-EUR countries excluded).

Thank you for that input, it's really helpful! I usually choose Germany for the Euro price example, purely arbitrarily, but here it might have skewed the true price if you hadn't pointed this out, so thank you.

On 10/2/2020 at 8:16 AM, makoy said:

The parts look awesome though. The green plates and leaves, as well as the parts you can't see at the surface are all great parts for other MOCs.

Overall, it invokes the Christmas spirit. For the spirit of Christmas alone, I would have rated this a little bit higher (3.5 out of 5), but it is just me.

Thanks Makoy! Maybe I just haven't got any Christmas spirit yet this year? :laugh: 

On 10/3/2020 at 11:52 AM, WhiteFang said:

Thanks Pandy for sharing this lovely review with us. Excellent coverage and write up. I can imagine the repetitive building process and it can be kind of unfortunate to have an enjoyable building process. However, I do think the outcome of the built is pretty decent especially with the possible configurations. 

I do think the overall built is only as best if you are able to display it in your home. For me, I don’t wish to punch a hole into the wall to hang it and of course I somehow do wish there is a holder to make it stand upright. That will be much perfect. I still think this might make a good/decent GWP. I might not consider getting it especially if I don’t know what to do with it after building it. 

Thank you Fangy! You're right, it would be a repetitive build for a model that might be difficult to display, so yes, knowing where you'd put it would be necessary. I love that it can hang, but I'm not sure what I would hang it from, and like you I'm reluctant to go around knocking holes in walls.

It could go flat on a table, but it will get fiddled with (if any kids or fiddly adults are nearby) and bits will get knocked off. A 45° stand, or something like a plate stand but with appropriate dimensions to allow for the foliage overhang etc, would allow it to be put on a shelf but still be visible and 'on display'. 

On 10/3/2020 at 2:54 PM, Ragana9289 said:

Maybe I'll buy this set.

If you do, I'd love to hear what you also think of it. 

22 hours ago, Mylenium said:

What an exercise in bad taste...

Mylenium

I really hope you mean the set and not my review! :laugh: Either way, all views and opinions are welcome.

Nice review thanks.

I love this set, i bought two of them the first Day. One for me and the other to offer.

The build Can be repetitive and a little bit of concentration IS necessary but i'm impressed with the final result.

Have fun.