Sign in to follow this  
SteamSewnEmpire

[MOC] ca. 1660 26-gun frigate 'Victoire Ailée'

I'm not one hundred percent satisfied with the stern (something about the design just looks off to me), so I will probably be redoing it. And no, this isn't the other ship just cut down - it's completely new from the stern up. 

t22sqRn.jpg

T3aPA4Z.jpg

kvZHUGy.png

K5PunMs.png

KxGFosf.png

uqfZ1Mw.png

kLSu1md.png

If anyone has any artwork or models to share of mid 17th century frigates, I'd be much obliged. I don't have any stern-on references for a ship of this size. 

No comment from me, you turn out these truly beautiful vessels at such a truly astonishing rate. I have two requests for you : first, can we see La Reine, Rode Dagerad and Victoire Ailee all together please? That would be awesome. 

And second, well done, could you give us an LDD file please? 

Awesome work, keep it up (We know you will)! 

Edited by Count Vroskri

12 hours ago, Count Vroskri said:

No comment from me, you turn out these truly beautiful vessels at such a truly astonishing rate. I have two requests for you : first, can we see La Reine, Rode Dagerad and Victoire Ailee all together please? That would be awesome. 

And second, well done, could you give us an LDD file please? 

Awesome work, keep it up (We know you will)! 

I'll try to remember to take a compilation shot sometime over the next several days.

As for the .lxf file, like a lot of folks, I don't share them. It's absolutely nothing personal at all - I'm flattered you'd asked all - but I have a lot of MOCs now, and given my battered financial state, I may want to eventually monetize them in some way. 

Edited by SteamSewnEmpire

10 hours ago, SteamSewnEmpire said:

I'll try to remember to take a compilation shot sometime over the next several days.

As for the .lxf file, like a lot of folks, I don't share them. It's absolutely nothing personal at all - I'm flattered you'd asked all - but I have a lot of MOCs now, and given my battered financial state, I may want to eventually monetize them in some way. 

OK, that's fine, if you do sell them I'd definitely be interested. These are very nice and I'd say if I have time to build someone else's moc yours would be top of the list.