Lind Whisperer

H20: 1: The Mystery of the Maze

8 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

"Wow, rude. OK, I'm going to chalk that up to cultural differences and move on. But a word of advice about Humans: We don't exactly like being called 'bratty' and compared to a family outcast - Particularly by someone who doesn't even know us. Anyway. . ." 

Outcast?!? I didn't say that, they might be considered annoying. They are the only shop in my hometown. The father seemed to get along with everyone, it was more of the mother who seemed to butted heads with everyone and she probably spoiled the kids witch made them "bratty". Heck, I was friends with her brother. He was always cracking some joke witch probably got him in some trouble, I remember he would do these duck impressions that was entertaining, we ended up calling him "Bill" because of it, I wouldn't be surprised if he became a bard. Then the sister (that you remind me of) at one point own the only restaurant / inn in town with her husband. But then they moved to one of the biggest city around to run his family business. Witch cause their mother (and rest of the family) to adopt another human girl. From what I remember she was alright looking (for a human) and a similar personality to her "sister" and she was like ten years old (I think) when she was adopted. I got the wonder what caused that attitude she had... 

9 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Thanks - And just so you know, I'm not really the 'stab-you-in-the-back' type, so you're safe. 

Probably a front stabber. Saying mostly to the others in the group until Angor turn back to Yelana. Now that is being rude! As he flashed a fangy smile. 

Are we close enough to the "wizards" yet? 

Magnhildr shook their head, the frantic bird was flapping around and the magic of the area was making a feeling of badness inside.

12 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

“OK, I think I’m starting to get it - Are the ‘good men’ the ones with torches and pitchforks? Are you saying that they are trying to hunt you? That makes sense. . . And you seem to be saying that the ‘deathpriest’ is a bad and strange man - Answer this: Who or what is bringing death?

DEATH DEATH PEOPLE LIVE WITH OUT LIVING DEATH DEATH NOT UNDEAD DEATH NOT LIFE DEATH DEATH

DEATH DEATH DEATHPRIEST HUNT PRIEST DEATH DEATH

An nearby explosion rocks the earth. The battle is climaxing.

DEATH EVERYONE DIES DEATH DEATH

The bird screams and flies away.

5 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

Are we close enough to the "wizards" yet? 

OoC: Tomorrow!

Edited by Lind Whisperer

50400008763_9f197de012_k.jpg

At the foot of the terrifying Unholy Mountains, where ancient wars tore the earth into unatural geometries, you find a great battle raging! The snow around is ringed with mutilated bodies of dead villagers - clearly pressed into service as soldiers.

50400008558_1fb4f4fba3_q.jpg

"This ends here, MONAD!"

The necromancer takes a moment, and afixes you all with a gaze colder than the snow.

50400704636_ab270eab66_q.jpg

"No."

"I don't know what you've been up to, but that won't stop me from stopping you!"

The deathpriest is nonplussed,  regarding the prophet like a feline.

"For you, when I relive you of your low consciousness, that unthinking existence you take for life - your death will be the most significant event of your life. For me?"

He pointed a finger, and threw a unspeakable ray of necrotic energy.

"Ahh!"

"For me, it was Thörsday."

Upon arriving at the scene Sam's hand immediately moved to his side, his fingers playing along the hilt of the sword.
"Alright," he said, "what's going on here? And do we have to kill you or will you not bother us?"

On 10/3/2020 at 11:54 PM, samurai-turtle said:

She is slightly weird, she needs some sort of magic device to talk creatures. 

Angor then realized something. 

Hey lady, what are we supposed to call you again? 

"Tweet tweet tweet, chirp chirp, tweeee. . . <Disengage translation matrix>" 
"<TRANSLATION MATRIX OFFLINE>" 
Oh, sorry - Forgot I still had that on. I'm Yelana Fennix, and this isn't magic, by the way. Or, well, it is, after a fashion, I guess, considering that old 'law' and all. . ." 

On 10/7/2020 at 2:13 AM, samurai-turtle said:

Outcast?!? I didn't say that

"Maybe it was just the way you said it, but usually when you make a point of saying that a person married someone from a different religion or species, it's because you don't approve of it." 

they might be considered annoying. They are the only shop in my hometown. The father seemed to get along with everyone, it was more of the mother who seemed to butted heads with everyone and she probably spoiled the kids witch made them "bratty". Heck, I was friends with her brother. He was always cracking some joke witch probably got him in some trouble, I remember he would do these duck impressions that was entertaining, we ended up calling him "Bill" because of it, I wouldn't be surprised if he became a bard. Then the sister (that you remind me of) at one point own the only restaurant / inn in town with her husband. But then they moved to one of the biggest city around to run his family business. Witch cause their mother (and rest of the family) to adopt another human girl. From what I remember she was alright looking (for a human) and a similar personality to her "sister" and she was like ten years old (I think) when she was adopted. I got the wonder what caused that attitude she had... 

"So what, exactly, about me reminds you of her?" 

Probably a front stabber. Saying mostly to the others in the group until Angor turn back to Yelana. Now that is being rude! As he flashed a fangy smile. 

"Hardly. And I'm actually not a stabber at all - I'm a sniper, hence the rifle." 
Flipping the weapon off of her back and over her shoulder in a single, clean, motion, Yelana held the rifle out for Angor to see. 
"Check it out. I designed it myself: Dual-mode - energy and kinetic - Both toggle between lethal and non-lethal settings. Kinetic's kinda scuffed right now. . . I'm still working on that. The targeting system syncs with my visor, and the trigger's bio-locked, so only I can fire it - Well, either me or my sister. A blade along the barrel for close-quarters combat - And the whole thing's modular, so I can upgrade it as-needed." 
Yelana replaces the rifle in the same motion as before, smirking as she does.
"Like I said: Not a stabber." 

"Mags, Sam: Does the word 'deathpriest' mean anything to you? I couldn't get much from the bird. It was definitely one of the animals that had been driven mad - mostly just repeating 'DEATH' over and over, and telling me things that I already knew, but that word came up a few times. When I asked what it meant, it said something about a 'bad, strange man'. I tried to clarify what was causing the 'death' it kept screaming about, and it said 'deathpriest' again - Then I think it told me to 'hunt priest'. Nothing about how the 'deathpriest' is causing all of this or how to stop him, but that bird was obviously terrified - We need to be careful." 

9 hours ago, Lind Whisperer said:

The deathpriest is nonplussed,  regarding the prophet like a feline.

Deathpriest. . . It’s him! Everyone: We need to stop and take a minute to come up with a plan - That wizard is the ‘deathpriest’ the bird told me about!” 
Seeing the party’s puzzled expressions, Yelana attempted to clarify. 
“What? Oh, sorry - My visor is designed to detect psychic fields, usually just small things like false identifications and psychically-concealed weapons, but it can occasionally pick up ambient thoughts, if calibrated properly. I had it scanning all known Humanoid brainwave frequencies for the word ‘deathpriest’ after I mentioned it, in case it jogged a passing memory. The wizard in blue. . . MONAD, thought of himself as the deathpriest immediately before killing the other wizard. If that bird was right, then we need to be careful, and we need a plan.” 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

"Our enemy, so it seems." Magnhildr had their weapon ready for any foe. "This is a Necromancer- Watch for the dead, they will awaken again to fight."

3 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

"Maybe it was just the way you said it, but usually when you make a point of saying that a person married someone from a different religion or species, it's because you don't approve of it." 

"So what, exactly, about me reminds you of her?" 

"Hardly. And I'm actually not a stabber at all - I'm a sniper, hence the rifle." 
Flipping the weapon off of her back and over her shoulder in a single, clean, motion, Yelana held the rifle out for Angor to see. 
"Check it out. I designed it myself: Dual-mode - energy and kinetic - Both toggle between lethal and non-lethal settings. Kinetic's kinda scuffed right now. . . I'm still working on that. The targeting system syncs with my visor, and the trigger's bio-locked, so only I can fire it - Well, either me or my sister. A blade along the barrel for close-quarters combat - And the whole thing's modular, so I can upgrade it as-needed." 
Yelana replaces the rifle in the same motion as before, smirking as she does.

Deathpriest. . . It’s him! Everyone: We need to stop and take a minute to come up with a plan - That wizard is the ‘deathpriest’ the bird told me about!” 
Seeing the party’s puzzled expressions, Yelana attempted to clarify. 
“What? Oh, sorry - My visor is designed to detect psychic fields, usually just small things like false identifications and psychically-concealed weapons, but it can occasionally pick up ambient thoughts, if calibrated properly. I had it scanning all known Humanoid brainwave frequencies for the word ‘deathpriest’ after I mentioned it, in case it jogged a passing memory. The wizard in blue. . . MONAD, thought of himself as the deathpriest immediately before killing the other wizard. If that bird was right, then we need to be careful, and we need a plan.” 

What do I care about a human marrying another human. Not that I liked her or something, I just tolerated her, she was more annoying than anything. Besides it is just a point of information, I am not that religious I find most of them odd or weird. 

Your face dummy. You do have different hair color, and that odd color streak across your face. What is that some sort of makeup? And I think you a little tall that her, maybe. 

Unimpressed or confused with Yelana's techno babble. Technology or magic what is the difference. 

I will just smack him with my Hammer, that should knock the wind out of him. 

39 minutes ago, Peppermint_M said:

"Our enemy, so it seems." Magnhildr had their weapon ready for any foe. "This is a Necromancer- Watch for the dead, they will awaken again to fight."

I don't think I ever fought a zombie before. Just crush it's skull in, to permanently kill it? 

18 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

Upon arriving at the scene Sam's hand immediately moved to his side, his fingers playing along the hilt of the sword.
"Alright," he said, "what's going on here? And do we have to kill you or will you not bother us?"

"I have no interest or quarrel with you. Pass along. Interfere and die."

"He came to our town! He destroyed our town!

We were small and healthy - then he came and everyone went mad!"

"Madness and sanity...you cannot comprehend.

There is a future, and you are not a part of it..."

11 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

*cough* "I'm not quite dead!"

Edited by Lind Whisperer

"Spells Plague the Lands." Magnhildr spoke aloud. "We came here to put a stop to that. We find you and many dead. We will interfere if it heals these lands."

13 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

"You just said that your gun has a blade attached to it. Sounds pretty stabby."

13 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

"Mags, Sam: Does the word 'deathpriest' mean anything to you?

"Nope." Sam said without the slightest hint of hesitation. "Never heard the term before. There was this lady I met once who you might call a 'death-priest', wore a cow skull on her head and everything, but that was about a hundred years back."

3 hours ago, Lind Whisperer said:

"He came to our town! He destroyed our town!

We were small and healthy - then he came and everyone went mad!"

"Madness and sanity...you cannot comprehend.

There is a future, and you are not a part of it..."

"Oh." said Sam, "I see."
In an instant Sam's sword was drawn and held in a two-handed grip, pointing towards MONAD. "Mags, to the right. I'll go left. Angor, take the middle. Yelana, Okooid, get behind us. See to the man in green if you can."

17 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

What do I care about a human marrying another human.

"I don't know - You brought it up, so I assumed there was a reason. I'm not familiar with Orcish customs, so I thought maybe it was a thing for you. Anyway, does this woman have a name?" 

Your face dummy.

"'Dummy'? Wow. Rude. Is the casual use of insults just a part of Orcish culture, or do you have an issue with me? You've been snarky since we met - And we only just met!" 

that odd color streak across your face. What is that some sort of makeup?

"'Odd colour streak'? You mean my visor?" 

Technology or magic what is the difference. 

"That's what I was talking about earlier - There's a saying, where I'm from, that any technology that's sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic." 

I will just smack him with my Hammer, that should knock the wind out of him. 

"Uh. . . I'm no expert on necromancers, but something tells me that's not a great strategy. . ." 

7 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

"You just said that your gun has a blade attached to it. Sounds pretty stabby."

"It's more like an axe than a bayonet - Didn't you see it?" 

"Nope." Sam said without the slightest hint of hesitation. "Never heard the term before. There was this lady I met once who you might call a 'death-priest', wore a cow skull on her head and everything, but that was about a hundred years back."

"Interesting. . . Could she control animals? There might be some kind of connection there. . ." 

10 hours ago, Lind Whisperer said:

*cough* "I'm not quite dead!"

"<Reconfigure the MedSpray system for external use. Run a medical scan - Can we stabilise him?>" 
"<MEDSPRAY SYSTEM RECONFIGURED. SCANNING. . .>" 
"<Hurry!>" 

"Oh." said Sam, "I see."
In an instant Sam's sword was drawn and held in a two-handed grip, pointing towards MONAD. "Mags, to the right. I'll go left. Angor, take the middle. Yelana, Okooid, get behind us. See to the man in green if you can."

"Hold on! Sam, this is a bad idea - We don't know who or what we're up against, and if Mags is right, we could end up facing an army of Undead. Our priority should be to get through here and to the town as quickly as possible, so we can find out what the hell's going on. We would stand a far better chance in a fight if we knew what we were dealing with. And yeah, I'm already on it - Angor, I might need you to carry this guy.
Yelana turns to look at the rest of the party. 
"If no one else has a plan that won't get us killedI've got an idea - You'll need to trust me, though. Orient yourselves towards that town, and get ready to run on my signal - You won't miss it!" 

"I don't know - You brought it up, so I assumed there was a reason. I'm not familiar with Orcish customs, so I thought maybe it was a thing for you. Anyway, does this woman have a name?" 

"'Dummy'? Wow. Rude. Is the casual use of insults just a part of Orcish culture, or do you have an issue with me? You've been snarky since we met - And we only just met!" 

"'Odd colour streak'? You mean my visor?" 

"That's what I was talking about earlier - There's a saying, where I'm from, that any technology that's sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic." 

"Uh. . . I'm no expert on necromancers, but something tells me that's not a great strategy. . ." 

"

Not to me, the fact he was an outsider is more important to the humans back home, must be some sort of defensive instinct. What was her name, Nal'iey of the Old'san clan, yea I think that is it. 

Maybe just from where I come from, we don't tip toe over everyone's feelings like they are eggshells or something. 

Is that what it is, hard to tell. 

I heard something similar before. 

It is a good one if I am fast enough. 

11 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

Oh." said Sam, "I see."

4 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:
Sam, this is a bad idea - We don't know who or what we're up against, and if Mags is right, we could end up facing an army of Undead. Our priority should be to get through here and to the town as quickly as possible, so we can find out what the hell's going on. We would stand a far better chance in a fight if we knew what we were dealing with. And yeah, I'm already on it - Angor, I might need you to carry this guy.
Yelana turns to look at the rest of the party. 
"If no one else has a plan that won't get us killedI've got an idea - You'll need to trust me, though. Orient yourselves towards that town, and get ready to run on my signal - You won't miss it!" 

Well it seems like you two have different ideas. I am wondering who everyone  should follow. This guy does seem like the arrogant type. The scared human wants to run off to fight another day.  But it does seem better to deal with this person right now and get it over with. 

On 10/10/2020 at 2:11 AM, Classic_Spaceman said:

"Interesting. . . Could she control animals? There might be some kind of connection there. . ." 

"No,  she was a surprisingly good ventriloquist though."

On 10/10/2020 at 2:11 AM, Classic_Spaceman said:

"Hold on! Sam, this is a bad idea - We don't know who or what we're up against, and if Mags is right, we could end up facing an army of Undead. Our priority should be to get through here and to the town as quickly as possible, so we can find out what the hell's going on. We would stand a far better chance in a fight if we knew what we were dealing with. And yeah, I'm already on it - Angor, I might need you to carry this guy.

"Normally I'd agree, but from what this man says this... this MONAD is the thing starving my people. And if he's this powerful a necromancer then taking him while he's worn out from fighting may be our only chance." Sam's voice was full of grim determination as he spoke, enough to make anyone listening just a tiny bit nervous.

On 10/10/2020 at 6:23 AM, samurai-turtle said:

Well it seems like you two have different ideas. I am wondering who everyone  should follow. This guy does seem like the arrogant type. The scared human wants to run off to fight another day.  But it does seem better to deal with this person right now and get it over with. 

"Well if you feel that way then take your position Angor."

@Lind Whisperer
Should Sam be successful in getting the party to form up as he describes, he will gesture them to slowly circle around MONAD as a group until they reach the far side of him. Both to block off any potential escape in that direction, and to allow the party to easily flee towards their objective if things should take a turn for the worse.

On 10/9/2020 at 5:27 PM, Lord Duvors said:

"Mags, to the right. I'll go left. Angor, take the middle. Yelana, Okooid, get behind us. See to the man in green if you can."

"I'm no healer, but I am here to help fight. I felt the dread and death that Mags was feeling, but now we may have to face a whole army of the undead. They should fall when the deathpriest falls, he is the target. Any living townspeople should run and hide, these sort of magic users don't have any care for innocents or lives of any living creature. They only control the dead."

11 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

"I'm no healer, but I am here to help fight. I felt the dread and death that Mags was feeling, but now we may have to face a whole army of the undead. They should fall when the deathpriest falls, he is the target. Any living townspeople should run and hide, these sort of magic users don't have any care for innocents or lives of any living creature. They only control the dead."

Good to know. 

15 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

"Well if you feel that way then take your position Angor."

Fine, fine, fine it sounds like, almost everyone wants to fight. Taking a practice swing with his Hammer as he slowly moves in to position. 

Maybe just from where I come from, we don't tip toe over everyone's feelings like they are eggshells or something. 

“So it’s cultural. OK.” 

The scared human wants to run off to fight another day. 

“Not scared, Angor - Sensible. You ever hear the saying ‘Knowing’s half the battle’? We know basically nothing, so - and I say this in the spirit of intercultural understanding - charging into a fight right now is stupid, short-sighted, and possibly suicidal.” 
Yelana sighed. Rudeness was not generally her preferred means of communication, but she hoped that it was something that Angor would respect. 

23 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

"Normally I'd agree, but from what this man says this... this MONAD is the thing starving my people. And if he's this powerful a necromancer then taking him while he's worn out from fighting may be our only chance." Sam's voice was full of grim determination as he spoke, enough to make anyone listening just a tiny bit nervous. 

Standing up from the injured man, Yelana addressed Sam directly. 
“I know, and I understand why you feel you need to fight him now, but you need to take a step back and assess the situation. We’re probably outmatched, up against someone we know nothing about, and we’ve already got one casualty - Let’s not cause any more. Some of us actually can die, you know - And besides, your people need you to lead them. If we die here, your people will lose both their leader and any chance of not starving to death. I get that you may not trust me, but you don’t need to - Just think about what’s best for your people overallI have a plan to distract MONAD long enough for us to escape and regroup at the town. We heal this guy, get the intel we need on MONAD and his plan, and we come back and stop him - On our terms, not his.” 

2 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

"It is no want to fight. It is a need to protect."

Yelana turned to Mags. 
“There’s more to protection than just fighting, and with what’s at stake here, we simply can’t afford to take unnecessary risks.” 
Looking around, Yelana tapped her visor to see the progress on the medical scan
“Mags, Will you help me get the injured wizard to safety? I can’t, if I’m going to distract MONAD, and Angor doesn’t seem overly helpful.” 

21 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

"I don't need you to be a healer, I just need someone who can use a potion and help carry an injured man."
Sam poked one of the bodies with his foot, before stomping on it's hand to see if it reacts. "To be honest," he said, "I don't think there are any living townspeople."

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Standing up from the injured man, Yelana addressed Sam directly. 

“I know, and I understand why you feel you need to fight him now, but you need to take a step back and assess the situation. We’re probably outmatched, up against someone we know nothing about, and we’ve already got one casualty - Let’s not cause any more. Some of us actually can die, you know - And besides, your people need you to lead them. If we die here, your people will lose both their leader and any chance of not starving to death. I get that you may not trust me, but you don’t need to - Just think about what’s best for your people overallI have a plan to distract MONAD long enough for us to escape and regroup at the town. We heal this guy, get the intel we need on MONAD and his plan, and we come back and stop him - On our terms, not his.” 

Sam shifted uneasily for a moment, before leaning towards Yelana slightly.
"You're right," he whispers, "but let's make him think we'll fight. Now get yourself and that man behind me!" this last sentence was delivered in his normal speaking voice.

10 minutes ago, Lord Duvors said:

Sam shifted uneasily for a moment, before leaning towards Yelana slightly.
"You're right," he whispers, "but let's make him think we'll fight. Now get yourself and that man behind me!" this last sentence was delivered in his normal speaking voice.

“I’m on it - Get ready to run on my signal.” 

Slipping a chopstick out of her hair, Yelana confronted the necromancer. 
“Stand aside, deathpriest! Behold, for I am the dark sorceress Blackstar, and mine power far exceeds yours! I possess the ability to conjure flame hotter than any you've experienced, yet should I will it, you would only be rendered unconscious by its touch! My sight makes far-off objects near with but a single command, and my gaze would penetrate the hearts and minds of men! Know that I create illusory images from mere light, that my speech echos far beyond this world, and that my garments heal from any wound inflicted! Yet here I stand, wielding but a simple wand - Think upon this, mage, and decide if it is prudent that you challenge me!” 

5 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:
 Not scared, Angor - Sensible. You ever hear the saying ‘Knowing’s half the battle’? We know basically nothing, so - and I say this in the spirit of intercultural understanding - charging into a fight right now is stupid, short-sighted, and possibly suicidal.” 
Yelana sighed. Rudeness was not generally her preferred means of communication, but she hoped that it was something that Angor would respect. 

What is the other half? Weapons!?! Besides what is a better way to get information on him than see what he can do. 

5 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Mags, Will you help me get the injured wizard to safety? I can’t, if I’m going to distract MONAD, and Angor doesn’t seem overly helpful". 

What? Obviously confused to what is really going on. Then taking his Hammer and smashes into one of corpse as Angor stares down the necromancer as a low growl comes out of Angor. 

On 10/11/2020 at 8:25 PM, Darkdragon said:

Okooid determines there are no living villagers.

16 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:
Looking around, Yelana tapped her visor to see the progress on the medical scan.

The man is consistently using a variety of powerful potions. Medically, he is healthier than any of you are, just in danger of being out-gunned.

OoC: Sorry for the confusion!

14 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

Sam poked one of the bodies with his foot, before stomping on it's hand to see if it reacts. "To be honest," he said, "I don't think there are any living townspeople."\

10 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

What? Obviously confused to what is really going on. Then taking his Hammer and smashes into one of corpse as Angor stares down the necromancer as a low growl comes out of Angor. 

Angor and Sam successfully destroy two bodies.

14 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:
Slipping a chopstick out of her hair, Yelana confronted the necromancer. 
“Stand aside, deathpriest! Behold, for I am the dark sorceress Blackstar, and mine power far exceeds yours! I possess the ability to conjure flame hotter than any you've experienced, yet should I will it, you would only be rendered unconscious by its touch! My sight makes far-off objects near with but a single command, and my gaze would penetrate the hearts and minds of men! Know that I create illusory images from mere light, that my speech echos far beyond this world, and that my garments heal from any wound inflicted! Yet here I stand, wielding but a simple wand - Think upon this, mage, and decide if it is prudent that you challenge me!”

Yelana swiftly comes to the realization that there are some people you shouldn't taunt.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/uouMNVmlpmOTTTpG08rKhRQXKj_WKvfo2QgbHoHyYoDlZi0aFhuNqlsZbJWRxlHIMQJRkUSmTrEBNQD3W5WSKxdzWy3RGLHrc6ALuhw0zfZgu1q-EHBI0nrc3OtNKKRVLo8COkDV

"You babble as a child.

But, to be sure..."

PREPARE FOR BATTLE 

The Party

??? *Lucky**Immunity to Ice*
Human Male Prophet
Level 40
Power: 35
Health: 62/70
Ether: 21/55
Gold: 8234
Equipment: Sonic Wand (Wand) (WP 44, deals all elements) Cloak of Escape (Escape even without Smoke Bomb) Frost Leprechaun Cloak(SP: 10+Lucky+Immunity to Ice) Pith Helmet(Find LVL x roll gold on Hit and better)
Advanced Begone with the Winds(Can use Weather Mage)
Inventory: Grand Potion (12x), Diluted Arc Tonic (1x), Purging Water (2x), Bravado Brew (2x), Fog Bomb (7x), Wyvern’s Breath (x3), Baffle Bomb (1x)

49267649646_d026d4f5c6_t.jpg
Yelana Fennix (@Classic_Spaceman)
Human Female Ranger 
Theme
Level 1 

Power: 4
Health: 6/6 
Gold: 10 
Equipment: Plasma Sniper-Rifle (Hand Cannon) (WP 3) 
Inventory: Potion (1x), Smoke Bomb (1x)

The Enemies

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/uouMNVmlpmOTTTpG08rKhRQXKj_WKvfo2QgbHoHyYoDlZi0aFhuNqlsZbJWRxlHIMQJRkUSmTrEBNQD3W5WSKxdzWy3RGLHrc6ALuhw0zfZgu1q-EHBI0nrc3OtNKKRVLo8COkDV

"There is only room for one sorcerer here."
'MONAD'
Level: ???
HP: ???/???
Defense: ???
Special: ???
Passive Special: Dominative Personality- The target finds themselves unable to use escape techniques and have to roll against (6 - party members)/6. (4/6)

Edited by Lind Whisperer

"Welp, still your tongue." Magnhilder shook their head, those so few in decades were so idealistic despite the world as it was. "We do not fight for the sake of fighting, we do not want to fight but you can see, a fight will often come."

"Sam, your direction? This sorcerer is powerful." Magnhilder was ready to strike.