Sign in to follow this  
Capt Wolf

Trade MRCA Deadline October 27

The sign-up deadline for the next Trade MRCA is October 27, midnight, anywhere in the world.

----------------

To sign-up for the Trade MRCA, read the rules here and then sign-up via this form.

For a ship to take part in the MRCA, it must be licensed. You can license your ship under the new ship rules via this form. If there are any issues (typo, wrong number of points or other issues) with this process, PM @Bregir.

Note that the MRCA signup form still doesn’t have raids added yet, so if you’re interested in conducting a raid this turn, PM @Capt Wolf. If you’re just going to be trading, you can go ahead and fill out the forms normally.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT MAP ZONE INFORMATION:
- Note that zone 34 connects to zone 36
- Explorers have confirmed that the open sea south of zone 35 is navigable. As such, zone 62 (unmarked on map) is available for travel in the MRCA. Zone 62 connects to zones 33, 35, 37, and 38. Cartographers are working to get the maps updated as soon as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition to the information above, consult the following two maps for trade zone numbers before submitting any forms.

First, the continental coast and the seas closest to northern Halos: 

38033143946_0f0207d485_o.png

IMPORTANT: Note that if you click on the above map to go to one you can zoom in on, there is an error on the linked map (zones 10 and 11 are mislabeled). Use the map visible above for proper zone labels.

Second, here is the map for the New Haven Sea, which has a growing number of settlements:

48589084791_147d76f4c6_z.jpg

Note that Corrington's Proxyville (zone 49) has changed its name to Port Mordo, and that Eslandola has established a new settlement -- Punto Sur -- in zone 42 on the southwest coast of Maldria. Cartographers hope to have the map updated next month.

Beware that the Lotus Kingdom is still engaged in hostilities with Carno and Corrington. Dangers abound in the waters around El Oleonda. Watch out for Lotus naval patrols!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here are the trade values as of July 13, 620. (Trade values for NPC and Old World ports are as of February 14, 619, and haven't had their trade values updated yet). When filling out your MRCA form, please make sure you spell the ports exactly as they appear below.

Settlement

Faction

Zone

Trade
Value

Acropolis

OL

Aden

CAR

Alexport

PRI

Arlinsport

COR

Astrapi

OL

Balmin

NAM

Balondia

COR

Bardo

ESL

Baskers Island

MAR

Bastion

SR

Belson

COR

Black Rock

SR

??*

Breshaun

OL

Brickford Landing

COR

Calisto

MAR

Camp Isaac

COR

Cecropia

OL

Charlatan Bay

SR

Chiquita

ESL

Dortanix

MAR

Dragonstone

OL

Elizabethville

COR

Eltina

OL

Elysabethtown

ESL

Fatu Hiva

OL

Fortaleza Victoria

ESL

Fort Arltrees

OL

Freeport

GAR

Fuerte Unido

ESL

Granoleon

OL

Hojaroja

ESL

Hussar’s Isle

COR

Interlagos

ESL

Jameston

COR

Kieg

GAR

King’s Harbour

COR

Kings Port

TER

La Puebloto

ESL

Lavalette

OL

Leopaldis

GAR

Londa

MAR

Mehit

ESL

Mesabi Landing

COR

Montario

ESL

Mooreton Bay

COR

Moray’s Den

SR

Myzectlan

COR

Neustadt

CAR

?

New Haven

COR

New Nassau

SR

Nova Malto

ESL

Nova Terreli

ESL

Pontelli

ESL

Poorvintia

CAR

Poppy Port

SR

Port Mordo

COR

Port Raleigh

COR

Port Wilks

ESL

Port Woodhouse

COR

Prinport

GAR

Puerto Alijo

ESL

Puerto Desafio

ESL

Punto Sur

ESL

Quinnsville

COR

Salida Este

ESL

Spudkirk

COR

Stedor

ESL

Stormhaven

COR

Terreli

ESL

The Sereen Cay

SR

Tortuga

SR

Trador

ESL

Ulric

ALT

Weelond

ESL

Westface

TER

Windfall Island

OL

Yeldo

COR

* If you have to ask where Black Rock is, you can't find it. :wink:

These islands can also be chosen as destinations. They have no trade value, so you won't earn any DBs sailing to them, but they're better than sinking. :wink: 
If sailing to one of these islands, use the name listed here:

Island

Faction

Marked on map as

Zone

Trade
Value

Fever Island

---

Island of Bats

ALT

Bubbling Island

NAM

Garden of Hades

---

Gunpowder Island

---

Stilt People Island

---

Glimmer Island

CAR

Mud Beach

SR

Screeching Isle

---

Also, the pirate hideout of Barracuda Bay in zone 27 can be visited by black flag ships of any faction and remain hidden in the subsequent KPA ship report. But this is for pirates only. Ships not flying the black visiting Barracuda Bay will likely be captured by Captain Roger Redbeard!

Thanks for getting the MCRA ready for another turn! This aught to be an interesting one, and I can't wait to see what happens with TER either way it goes.

So I'm noticing a few settlements and players with negative bank accounts. will this be doing anything to the MCRA rules? like, if a settlement is broke, would it's fort fight worse, or would ships refuse to sail, troops not be able to attack?

2 hours ago, Mesabi said:

So I'm noticing a few settlements and players with negative bank accounts. will this be doing anything to the MCRA rules? like, if a settlement is broke, would it's fort fight worse, or would ships refuse to sail, troops not be able to attack?

That is being addressed. Account holders are being given the chance to rectify the situation before it impacts performance.

32 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

the pics of New Haven Sea seems to have a deadlink

If you click on it, the map will still come up.

On 9/30/2020 at 9:32 AM, Capt Wolf said:

Cartographers hope to have the map updated next month.

4 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

the pics of New Haven Sea seems to have a deadlink

Fixed

1 hour ago, Professor Thaum said:

For the map/tMRCA sake, the new Sea Rats settlement zone 50 is called Hellion

Thank you. And I think when I post the next deadline thread, I'll make sure to highlight the new settlements for each faction.

3 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Out of curiosity, is there any word on the next edition of the KPA?

Still a ways off. Crunching the numbers on the ship orders is taking some time this turn. We're working on it.

16 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Still a ways off. Crunching the numbers on the ship orders is taking some time this turn. We're working on it.

No problem, I figured it would take a while for this turn with hundreds of ships and men about the map and such. Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Please take your sweet time :pir-grin:

Life has been so hectic lately I haven't even had a chance to look at my bricks the last 6 weeks.

Kind of the same here. Life is stressful, and over the holidays it will get worse. So take all the time needed! :pir-classic:

@Capt Wolf not rushing just trying to figure out timeline for myself ... Will the next turn be after Christmas before new year or are we looking at starting the turn in the new year?

2 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

@Capt Wolf not rushing just trying to figure out timeline for myself ... Will the next turn be after Christmas before new year or are we looking at starting the turn in the new year?

I think the deadline for the next turn will be sometime in January. Assuming I can roll the results this week, and giving people some time to react we are probably talking mid/end of January. :pir-classic: