Itsasecret581

[MOC] Pizza Parlor Arcade

Hey everyone,

Here is my latest modular design! The building on the left is a jewel/gem shop with an apartment above. The building on the right is a pizza parlor with an arcade on the second floor! I always struggle with roofs in my builds, but I'm really happy with how these two came out.

BNwb3TC.png

Jewel Store - not sure if I've figured out the best layout for this yet.

HgptaqD.png

Small Apartment

l0neDxC.png

Pizza Parlor - I am going to come back to this in a bit and work some different patterns in the floor to take advantage of the SNOT floor. Really not much more than a kitchen and a place for people to pick up their orders from.

sB7sBgN.png

Arcade above the Pizza Parlor

5fd2uT1.png

Isolated Shot of the Arcade Games

KaDldCl.png

Would be nice to see it with other modulars, but for what it is, it's a really nice build!!!

On 9/29/2020 at 10:44 PM, JintaiZ said:

Would be nice to see it with other modulars, but for what it is, it's a really nice build!!!

I only have about half the pieces in my collection so far, so I don't have any pictures of it with other official modulars. Here is it with some other MOCs I've designed though.

XstYI0e.png

On 9/30/2020 at 1:34 PM, NewTown said:

Would love to see how you built the games?

Great work!

The red and green games just use some of the 1x1 and 1x2 bricks with studs on the side to attach the wedge plate and light blue "screen" tiles. The red and green 2x2 tiles are brackets. The skeeball machine is built on some plates and attaches to the wall via a 1x4 brick with studs on the side as seen here.BWT51wu.png

Solid build!

I think your builds would look even better if you were to add at least one additional brick in height to each floor. :)

On 10/1/2020 at 10:26 AM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Superb modular building!

Lovely interior and nice arcade machines! :wub:

Thank you!

On 10/1/2020 at 12:01 PM, danth said:

If heaven isn't a pizza parlor with an arcade, I don't wanna go there.

Nice build!

Thank you!

On 10/2/2020 at 12:06 AM, peedeejay said:

Solid build!

I think your builds would look even better if you were to add at least one additional brick in height to each floor. :)

Thank you for the feedback! I will try and incorporate some more height into my builds going forward.

My favorite part is the big height difference. A skyline is all kinds of heights, not just one continued line with slight changes. Love that skeeball machine(who doesn’t love skeeball?!).

A combo any kid of the 90’s would love...pizza & video games. There’s some nice details throughout. I like the outdoor seating area. 

Finally got around to building this MOC out of physical bricks. Just in time for the official Pizzeria...

9lIWVJk.jpg

Also snuck in some writing under the tables out front.

d5yPJYf.png

Edited by Itsasecret581

On 9/29/2020 at 12:03 PM, Itsasecret581 said:

Jewel Store - not sure if I've figured out the best layout for this yet.

Same here

!!!                                                                              s-l500 - Copy!!!                                                                 s-l500 - Copy

7 hours ago, Killian said:

Same here

!!!                                                                              s-l500 - Copy!!!                                                                 s-l500 - Copy

I ended up going with this layout. Found it tough with all the small pieces. I like your ring stand!

XXOxJIF.png

6 hours ago, Itsasecret581 said:

I ended up going with this layout. Found it tough with all the small pieces. I like your ring stand!

XXOxJIF.png

Thanks.

Love how you've done the display cases