Sign in to follow this  
Bodi

[OL-Troop] Companies of line infantery in Astrapi

With the arrival of ships carrying reinforcements, the harbours of OL colonnies became busier than ever. In the beginning, the settlers of Astrapi were glad to see this influx of soldiers in their streets, especially the barkeepers of the local taverns, who saw this as an opportunity to expand their business. Unfortunately, they realized soon enough that these aren't going to stay, they just use their colonny as a transit to get access to their ultimate destination.

wjyW1H.jpg

The streets were so crowded with soldiers, that the commander decided to take a shortcut.

wjyfcd.jpg

2 companies of line infantery to be raised in Astrapi.

Very nice build, and I like the vegetation and the figures. I notice in the first picture that there is a slope on the roof not pressed down, and that looks a bit off, but otherwise the build looks great.

Sad to see you send men to die on Terraversa for your evil imperialistic machinations though! :pir-wink:

And another company marches forth to victory! Nice line of troops and cavalrymen. The ground work and the building being add to the detail of troops marching through the colony. The woman giving out bread is was a nice touch.

Well, I guess a fire need wood in order to burn, right? :snicker:

Great work on the terrain and the building adds a nice amount of detail to the whole build. And even though they are wearing the wrong color, an organized line of troops is so satisfying! 

Too many great mocs from you these days, Bodi! Take care of the lads marching to war. We are going to need each and everyone of them to return home unscathed.