Sign in to follow this  
Lamborghini Waffle Sauce

[S3 - Kir - CE] The Battle of Tealus Valley, ca. 19 BBY

*Your entry has earned 36 XP*

50390799551_b73c4c83c6_c.jpg

<TCW narrator voice>

Coral planet under extinction!

The Republic has invaded the remote planet of Kir to mine its minerals for the formidable war machine. Despite the natives wanting to preserve their pristine coral sanctuary of Tealus Valley, the Clones have erected a base to secure their advance into the far reaches of the galaxy.

As an answer the natives' plea for help, the Confederacy of Independent Systems sends a force put an end to Republic entitlement, albeit without diplomacy. Disregarding the natives wishes for peace and quiet, the droid armies engage the 107th Legion and their allies, who have already begun to strip the planet for its resources.

As the battle ensues, neutral parties are called into the fray. Independent militias, crime cartels, and Mandalorian clans enter the fight. Trust is broken and gained, new alliances are forged, old ones betrayed. Amidst the frenzy, the coral world of Tealus Prime dies a pale death.

</TCW narrator voice>

50390974292_ca215632a8_c.jpg

50390973632_6218ce56ec_c.jpg

50390972912_c1bde9c5dc_c.jpg

More pics on my Flickr. Unfortunately that's all the photos we could take of the completed build.

Spoiler

A collaborative build between myself, and MOC masters Inthert and Tim Goddard. Unrelated to Factions, yet completely Star Wars.

50390991627_91e8407f56_z.jpg

Tealus Prime is a fictional planet of teal coloured LEGO coral parts, which sparked the inspiration for this build between the three of us during last year's New Elementary Parts Festival.

There's pics of the individual microscale builds on Inthert's Instagram, as well as mine, and a few progress pics on Tim's.

The builds:
Inthert - CIS MTTs
Tim Goddard - CIS fighters and droids, Republic Razor Crest, Republic Fighter Tank, landing pad
Me - idea for planet and fauna, colour schemes, coral plants, Republic starfighters, hilariously undersized pre-collab Turbo Tank, AT-TEs, Teal Squadron starfighters, Republic Frigate under repair
Landscape and Republic base built together by all 3 of us

Edited by goatman461
Added links to more pics, updated galactic coordinates

Honestly, this is awesome. If you have any more photos, you should definitely add them. Otherwise, how are the judges supposed to know that the big guy has a functional landing bay play feature?

4 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

Honestly, this is awesome. If you have any more photos, you should definitely add them. Otherwise, how are the judges supposed to know that the big guy has a functional landing bay play feature?

What I said. It would be criminal for this to be underscored

1 hour ago, Simulterious said:

Incredible! If you post some more photos it will surely improve the score, although I don't know how colaborative mocs are judged... 

We didn't take many pics of the build, as we plan on expanding and improving the collab.

47 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

We don't speak of the big guy, it's the biggest disappointment since my son...

I did add a link to my Flickr, which has a few more pics...