Sign in to follow this  
ParmBrick

[GBW] Justice Served - Plighia - Over the Borderline

After the occupation of the air base at Bahn Puor, Tosul has lost much of the control of the airspace on the southern border, which now passes under the control of the international coalition, allowing a huge military force to deploy along the border in complete safety. During these days the intelligence has studied the maps of the region, and the photos of the aerial reconnaissance carried out along the entire border, to look for one or more suitable points to allow the deployed vehicles and the deployed troops to invade Tosul by land, clearing the way on the militarized border. In quadrant G-7 is identified a region on the border, close to a coniferous forest, the best way to access the intricate and labyrinthine mountain passes of the southern Tosul mountain range. This route will allow troops and military vehicles to reach some of the most important objectives in the region, in the most direct way possible, and, thanks to air support, to reach them quickly and safely. Obviously, a strong resistance is expected from Tosul's troops who will try to slow us down as much as possible, but after their defeat at Burke Atoll, their strength is now greatly reduced.

Somewhere in G-7 quandrant along the Tosul border...

Tosul Soldier 1: "What the heck?! Enemy soldiers approaching! They are cheeky! All in the light of day!"

Tosul Soldier 2: "Stop! Stay Back! We're going to shoot!"

Lt. Verdis: "Move! Take cover and ready to fire! Narrow, are you ready?"

Cpl. Narrow: "Yep, I have the C4"

50390713852_d67091c9a3_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (G-7) Over the Borderline by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Cpl. Narrow: "Cover me while i put the explosive on the fence"

Cpt. Ypres: "All right boys, cover Narrow, take down the enemies!"

50390714272_b69e14457d_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (G-7) Over the Borderline (2) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Tosul soldier 3: "Damn, man down!"

Tosul soldier 2: "What are they doing?"

Tosul soldier 4: "They're going to blast the fence!"

Cpl,. Narrow: "Stay back guys, take cover, C4 ready, blast at my 3..."

50389846603_9eabfefb38_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (G-7) Over the Borderline (3) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Cpl. Narrow: "2.....1.....*push detonator*"

*Boom!! Kaboom!!*

50389846938_52d51bf607_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (G-7) Over the Borderline (4) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Tosul soldier 3: *hit by explosion* "aargh.."

Cpt. Ypres: "OK, the fence is down, to all unit, push forward!"

All Plighia soldier: "Received!"

Plighia convoy leader: "We're approaching the breach, we're a minute away"

Pvt. Vanquish: "Damn, one man down! They took down Raoul!"

50389843648_68e54cbdff_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (G-7) Over the Borderline (5) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Cpl. Narrow: "I'm going to shoot down the electric pole with the GLM, so they will not be able to contact the base"

Plighia convoy leader: "We are here, let's go clean the area"

Tosul soldier 4 up the watch tower: "You damn fool! Tosul never going to surrender anymore!..." *shoot down death*

50389843908_1aa25457a9_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (G-7) Over the Borderline (6) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Pvt. Vanquish: "I see one enemy behind the watch tower, I'm approaching him.."

Cpt. Ypres: "Pay attention kiddo"

Tosul soldier 5: Command do you copy? Command?! There're no more power..Can't be the end for us... NOT FOR ME!"

50389844318_5cf9e0f4a8_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (G-7) Over the Borderline (7) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Pvt. Vanquish: "Surrender!... Wait, what?!...Stop!!"

Tosul soldier 5: "You're going to die with me!!"

*stabs Vanquish several times in the throat*

50390712867_8a02b90780_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (G-7) Over the Borderline (8) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Plighia soldiers: "NOO!"

*Tosul soldier 5 shoot death*

Cpt. Yperes: "Do you hear me? Kiddo, do you hear me?!...."

Cpl. Narrow: "He's death..."

Cpt. Ypres: "Fight well in Burke Atoll at my side, RIP..."

50389845068_a6b8ed1b84_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (G-7) Over the Borderline (9) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Cpt. Ypres: "War never changes..."

Plighia soldiers: "Securing the area"

50390713567_81cd8d1aab_c.jpgGBW - Operation Justice Served - (G-7) Over the Borderline (10) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Plighia's troops manage, with various efforts and moderate losses, to breach the Tosul border and move a large military contingent of soldiers and vehicles there. Being able to control the airspace allows Plighia to avoid major reprisals by Tosul's army, and their counterattack. The next goal is to track down those in charge, who according to intelligence should not be far from the border, to cut off the bull's head and allow an even more massive effort in the region.

11 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

Fantastic build!!!

Thank you! I'm trying to create a realistic and profound narrative arc, creating around it mocs and dioramas that are equally realistic and reflect it, moreover given my perfectionist nature I also try not to leave anything to chance :sweet:

You’ve been awarded ( 8 ) points.

Judges’ comments…

Beautiful landscaping here. There is nothing really complex to it but you just blended the features and colors so nicely. The fence/gate concept was pretty cool too. Things got a little fuzzy at the end with the close up shots since it got a little tight on space. Great Job!        

PROS: Very nice the colors combination, the minifigures posing and the damaged door with all the details. I also like the design of vehicle and the use of thsese castle wall parts

CONS: As you create nice trees, avoid the use of those ready-made pine trees

SUGGESTIONS: Technicaly speaking, try to use some kind of defuser to your light during photoshooting

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!

Edited by paintballman