Ayrlego

The Second Terraversan War - Submissions Thread

Here are both of my builds dealing with the Terraversan debacle:

Here's mine. Sorry it's a bit behind. Work has not let up the past month.

31 minutes ago, Greg the Gungan said:

Hi can anyone help me with this plz how can ı join the berthen of the brick seas is it something like factions in the star wars fprum or different 

Hi Greg. The best place to start is by reading the Quick Start Guide and determining which faction you would like to join. This game takes place during the age of exploration/sail (around 1500-1820 ish), and focuses on trade, exploration/colonization, and warfare. Stories and events are largely player driven with some competitive challenges set forth by the mods.

If this seems like something that interests you I would encourage you to design a sigfig and post your introduction in you chosen faction's topic. The rules can be daunting at first, but all factions have great members who would be happy to assist you. 

15 hours ago, Captain Genaro said:

Hi Greg. The best place to start is by reading the Quick Start Guide and determining which faction you would like to join. This game takes place during the age of exploration/sail (around 1500-1820 ish), and focuses on trade, exploration/colonization, and warfare. Stories and events are largely player driven with some competitive challenges set forth by the mods.

If this seems like something that interests you I would encourage you to design a sigfig and post your introduction in you chosen faction's topic. The rules can be daunting at first, but all factions have great members who would be happy to assist you. 

thanks 

defence build Kings Port: Operation Hedgehog

Edited by NOD

Is there still time to submit builds for this event?  How does the timeline for events like this work?

32 minutes ago, RobTheVan said:

Is there still time to submit builds for this event?  How does the timeline for events like this work?

We are waiting for the second phase of the event (each phase requires a lot of difficult calculations and a voting phase of the leadership), then we’ll have phase 2. Currently Oleon troops have occup... ehm... set free from the tyranny 4 minor settlements and are still fighting for the capital, King’s Port.

In the next turn there will likely be two possibilities: 1) Oleon wins in King’s Port, and the war proceeds on the island and in the archipelago

2) The siege continues, and all the major actions will likely take place in and around the capital

Both sides will gladly accept help in form of mercenaries and corsairs, so there are a lot of opportunities for enterprising captains!

Results of the first round of the Terraversan war has now been published. The battle for Kings Port shall soon be decided, and with it, perhaps the future of Terraversa?

21 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

When all this is over, someone is going to have to update Farstrider's Guide to Halos...

Agreed! I think that has been my most important reference document in all of BoBs for the last year or so! And things are definitely changing! :pir-grin: