DuckBricks

The LEGO Space Experience... A New Project

Hey all!

I just wanted to share a teaser for something I've been working on for a while...

A few other AFOLs and I have been working on rendering, modeling, and editing a full feature looking at the history of LEGO Space subthemes and reviewing the line year by year, complete with semi-realistic 3D models of every major set and fully designed space environments, battles, wormholes, and more! The shots above were a quick test to see how plausible it would be to put a small classic spaceship in a realistic environment, complete with full 3D motion tracking and reflectivity of glass. I'm happy to say we are pretty proud of how these shots turned out, and are super excited to share the rest of what we've been working on with the community soon. This is the culmination of a significant amount of time, effort, and even money spent on software and rendering, and I hope fellow LEGO Space enthusiasts will enjoy!

If you're interested, have any questions, or want to see something covered in extra detail, let us know and we will try to include it before the final product is released in the coming weeks. Thanks for checking it out!

2 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

Can't wait to see the final result!

Thanks! We’re excited to launch; it’s been a lot of work to edit and render!