Sign in to follow this  
pantelis

[Moc] Modular Castle

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Epic castle with so many beautiful details! :pir-wub:

 

Thank you very much Lego Train for iam glad you like the build!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am absolutely in love with this! The stone detailing is simple and extremely effective. I really like the architecture of the additional houses and buildings. There are some really nice techniques I'm definitely going to try out!

Awesome stuff! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SteamSewnEmpire said:

I wish it had some scenery, but my God is that a nice, classy looking castle.

thank you very much for this..iam glad you enjoy it.maybe i will try a scenery like the old classic lego catalogs..i will try..

3 hours ago, Henry Bricklider said:

I am absolutely in love with this! The stone detailing is simple and extremely effective. I really like the architecture of the additional houses and buildings. There are some really nice techniques I'm definitely going to try out!

Awesome stuff! 

thank you Bricklinder for this feedback..iam happy you enjoy the build..i didnt try extreme architectures i think i cant for reall but i hope the result its good and gives classic fealing..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW! :pir-love: Really clean and super nostalgic style. I love the 'simplicity' you got going, it seems so straight forward to just add or remove whichever parts you feel like. Great job man :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2020 at 7:24 AM, Jerry McGlade said:

Making a modular castle is brilliant! Fantastic job!

Thank you very much for this feedback.iam glad you enjoy the build.

18 hours ago, Sarophas said:

WOW! :pir-love: Really clean and super nostalgic style. I love the 'simplicity' you got going, it seems so straight forward to just add or remove whichever parts you feel like. Great job man :thumbup:

iam glad you like the build Sarophas!! i try to make me mocs with clear and simple lines.iam glad you notice the nostalgic style that i want to present!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only thing missing now, is the rest of the town belonging to the castle :wink: If you can manage that in the same style (add/remove) you would be a legend! Or at least I would have more great reference pictures to look at :laugh_hard:

Hope I can one day contribute with such great builds, keep 'em coming!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, (Luc)ky Luke said:

Really cool idea! Detailed but still simple.

Thank you very much for your comment.. Iam glad you like the build.. 

3 hours ago, Sarophas said:

Only thing missing now, is the rest of the town belonging to the castle :wink: If you can manage that in the same style (add/remove) you would be a legend! Or at least I would have more great reference pictures to look at :laugh_hard:

Hope I can one day contribute with such great builds, keep 'em coming!

Iam very glad for you comment once again.. You give me a very nice idea now...i will try this days to make 1-2 build with this style.. When I finish them I will post them to see!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pantelis said:

Iam very glad for you comment once again.. You give me a very nice idea now...i will try this days to make 1-2 build with this style.. When I finish them I will post them to see!! 

Can't wait! :moar:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BrickChampsCOM said:

Awesome project, I love it!

Thank you very much for your feedback... Iam glad you like it!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.