Bob

Mystery on the Excelsior - Chapter Three

18 minutes ago, Bob said:

The ship's sensors aren't too accurate, however, checking the logs from around the time of the incident, you see there was a vessel near the ship. It's unknown the make and model of it, but you can tell it's FTL capable.

"Bruh alien doubles. I'm calling it."

5 hours ago, Bob said:

I think it's possible to make your own, you do own a makeup kit. 

I'd like to use a piece of paper to take Ezra's fingerprints. Then, if I can go on my own real quick, would like to dust the keyboard at the terminal in Engineering with my blush to see if his fingerprints appear.

A piece of paper and my eye shadow**

5 hours ago, Bob said:

The ship's sensors aren't too accurate, however, checking the logs from around the time of the incident, you see there was a vessel near the ship. It's unknown the make and model of it, but you can tell it's FTL capable.

I'd also like to check the nearest terminal to determine if any escape pods have jettisoned, or if there is currently anything in any of the escape pods.

6 hours ago, Hinckley said:

I'd like to use a piece of paper to take Ezra's fingerprints. Then, if I can go on my own real quick, would like to dust the keyboard at the terminal in Engineering with my blush to see if his fingerprints appear.

A piece of paper and my eye shadow**

I'd also like to check the nearest terminal to determine if any escape pods have jettisoned, or if there is currently anything in any of the escape pods.

All escape pods are accounted for. You're successful with the mock fingerprinting. 

I'd like to download a fingerprint match checker app, take a picture of Ezra's fingerprint mock and the finger print mock Gabby grabbed from engineering once she returns, and input them into the app to check for a match

5 hours ago, Bob said:

All escape pods are accounted for. You're successful with the mock fingerprinting. 

Oh great! So do they match? Was it Ezra who shut the FTL drive down?

6 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

I'd like to download a fingerprint match checker app, take a picture of Ezra's fingerprint mock and the finger print mock Gabby grabbed from engineering once she returns, and input them into the app to check for a match

You’re not in law enforcement, so that sort of thing doesn’t work. 

1 hour ago, Hinckley said:

Oh great! So do they match? Was it Ezra who shut the FTL drive down?

It does not match. Sorry, I should have figured you wanted to know. :blush:

Just now, Bob said:

You’re not in law enforcement, so that sort of thing doesn’t work. 

It does not match. Sorry, I should have figured you wanted to know. :blush:

I'd like to take everyone's fingerprints then.

On 10/7/2020 at 1:56 PM, Hinckley said:

"That would explain why he wanted the drive shut down. Maybe he's just clumsy and pulled the suitcase onto his head."

21 hours ago, Bob said:

"So he was trying to get off the ship to... escape from the murder? Seems plausible, but for a hitman, sloppy."

2 hours ago, Hinckley said:

"What are we supposed to do, if you're the only one with fingerprints on the terminal? You restarted the FTL right, wouldn't your prints be all over it?"

2 hours ago, Hinckley said:

You can take the fingerprints of those who let you.

1 hour ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"So he was trying to get off the ship to... escape from the murder? Seems plausible, but for a hitman, sloppy."

"Maybe he was only on the ship to commit the murder and then get away with some item or info. Was it possible the falling case was unrelated the FTL drive and he's just clumsy trying to steal from someone else? Did anyone check his pockets? I don't remember seeing anyone check his pockets, though that does seem a bit rude to do to a living person."

Just now, Darkdragon said:

"Maybe he was only on the ship to commit the murder and then get away with some item or info. Was it possible the falling case was unrelated the FTL drive and he's just clumsy trying to steal from someone else? Did anyone check his pockets? I don't remember seeing anyone check his pockets, though that does seem a bit rude to do to a living person."

"Might as well just in case. There may be other clues to his condition."

Arthur checks the pockets of Ezra.

1 hour ago, Bob said:

You can take the fingerprints of those who let you.

"All right, bitches. Whoever doesn't want to give me their fingerprints has something to hide. Let's go. I should think Emily would like to go first so we can prove it's not her fingerprints on that teapot shard."

Gabriella draws a chart on a blank piece of paper and writes everyone's names in an individual square. She readies her ample supply of eye shadow to take everyone's prints.

Charlie steps up and holds his index finger out.

”Fine by me”

Charlie places his the tip of his index finger in Gabriella’s eye shadow and then presses it next to his name on  the piece of paper.

10 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

I should think Emily would like to go first so we can prove it's not her fingerprints on that teapot shard.

150?cb=20050627073633&f=1&nofb=1

"Have it your way."

Emily permits Gabriella to take her fingerprints

2 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Charlie steps up and holds his index finger out.

”Fine by me”

Charlie places his the tip of his index finger in Gabriella’s eye shadow and then presses it next to his name on  the piece of paper.

"Yeah, there's room for all five fingers from both hands in that square. Shadow up, Dr."

Just now, jimmynick said:

150?cb=20050627073633&f=1&nofb=1

"Have it your way."

Gabriella smudges eye shadow on the fingers cuffed behind crazy Emily's back and then presses them onto the paper.

"Thanks, psycho."

1 hour ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"Might as well just in case. There may be other clues to his condition."

Arthur checks the pockets of Ezra.

Ezra's pockets have some tissues in there that are spotted with dried blood. While Gabriella was fingerprinting Ezra, she would have noticed that his hands look a bit rough.

1 hour ago, Tariq j said:

1 hour ago, jimmynick said:

"Have it your way."

Neither of these fingerprints are a match, as far as you can tell. Your eye is untrained and there's nothing on a glorified luxury liner that can give a better determination. 

Also, please decide where you'd like to go next. You can have a quick vote, after which Chapter Three will end. You should all meet in the lounge at this point in the evening for drinks and dinner. 

"Ooh we doing beauty parlor? I'll take some eye shadow."

"Really unsure where to go from here."

4 hours ago, Bob said:

Ezra's pockets have some tissues in there that are spotted with dried blood. While Gabriella was fingerprinting Ezra, she would have noticed that his hands look a bit rough.

"Anyone else notice Mr. Parry's hands?"

Arthur inspects the hands closer to tell if they're well calloused from hard labor or had just recently been scuffed up.

3 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

"Really unsure where to go from here."

"I'd suggest we perhaps inspect the spare room 1h as it's near Mr. Peck's room and someone may have stashed something inside. Which reminds me..."

"Dr. Frost, Mr. Seymour, your rooms are across from and next to Mr. Peck's, did you happen to hear anything from his room around the time of the power outage?"

11 hours ago, Hinckley said:

"All right, bitches. Whoever doesn't want to give me their fingerprints has something to hide. Let's go. I should think Emily would like to go first so we can prove it's not her fingerprints on that teapot shard."

Gabriella draws a chart on a blank piece of paper and writes everyone's names in an individual square. She readies her ample supply of eye shadow to take everyone's prints.

Noah turns to Gabriella, offering up his hands for fingerprinting.

15 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Arthur inspects the hands closer to tell if they're well calloused from hard labor or had just recently been scuffed up.

Seems that it was from a scuffle of sorts. 

11 hours ago, Kristel said:

Noah turns to Gabriella, offering up his hands for fingerprinting.

Those don't match either. 

4 minutes ago, Bob said:

Those don't match either. 

19 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

"Ooh we doing beauty parlor? I'll take some eye shadow."

19 hours ago, Shadows said:

"Print me up."

And these?

16 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"I'd suggest we perhaps inspect the spare room 1h as it's near Mr. Peck's room and someone may have stashed something inside. Which reminds me..."

"Dr. Frost, Mr. Seymour, your rooms are across from and next to Mr. Peck's, did you happen to hear anything from his room around the time of the power outage?"

"Hey Arthur, shadow up, baby-cakes."

3 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

And these?

Their fingerprints don't match the teapot shard either. 

zNfe8Dd.jpg

"I've just received a call, the Space Police should be here shortly!"