"I'd like to scan my card."

5 hours ago, Bob said:

zNfe8Dd.jpg

"No Ezra here!"

"Is there anyone else there, or have you seen anyone recently?"

4 hours ago, Hinckley said:

"Is someone planning to blow up the moon?"

10 hours ago, jimmynick said:

"Do we get any exotic decays in this process? What energies are we talking about here?"

Emily is offended to hear that the staff have been accessing passengers' rooms without authorization. "Arthur, you're the sort of PR person here, aren't you? I wish to make a complaint."

"Mrs. Dawson, as I explained earlier. You may report all complaints on the survey to our general headquarters after the completion of the trip, however I can certainly make a personal note as well."

9 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Gabriella finishes off her martini.

"Arthur, dear, could you please mix me another? Feel free to use my private stash since running back and forth to the lounge seems silly. Also, I'm willing to share. Isn't that nice and non-sociopathic of me? If any of you had extra booze on you, I wouldn't steal it from you then claim it must belong to anybody. Just saying... :hmpf_bad: "

"I can't imagine the hangover you're going to have..."

5 hours ago, Bob said:

Welcome to the bridge. Don't touch the captain's knob.

"Mr. Foster, Mr. Falcon, if you don't mind me asking how long have you been with Blue Star Cruises?"

11 hours ago, Bob said:

:sick:

"Is that a trapdoor behind Pierce in the first picture? If So I'd like to open it and examine inside it for any clues"

Just now, Tariq j said:

"Is that a trapdoor behind Pierce in the first picture? If So I'd like to open it and examine inside it for any clues"

"Yeah I'd been wondering what that might be. I thought it was a cot."

Kinda subtle if there's something (or someone) under whatever it is.

"Oi someone help Charlie with that will ya?"

I'd like to keep a eye on Jason in order to stop him in case he tries anything funny while Charlie is inspecting the trap door

Pierce as well

"You two twins or something?"

That was supposed to merge lol

Kinda like they're guarding the trapdoor and cabinet

11 hours ago, Bob said:

"What happens if we touch the captain's knob? Oh, sorry, did I say that out loud?" :look: 

Charlotte scans her keycard and prepares to back up Oliver.

"Mr Foster and Mr Falcon, please could you tell us what you have been doing with yourselves, or indeed each other, since the power went off?"

14 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"Hangover? You only get a hangover if you stop drinking."

The bridge is moderately sized. It has all sorts of computer equipment necessary for piloting the ship. There are several crew stations: one for helm control, one for navigation, one for ship operations, and a few other miscellaneous stations. There's a large communications screen as well as a locker in part of the room. There's also the access hatch.

22 hours ago, Hinckley said:

I would like to check the sensors for life signs again.

"Is someone planning to blow up the moon?"

The sensors are same as they were in engineering.

21 hours ago, jimmynick said:

"There! I never invaded anyone's room!"

Emily looks around the bridge and wonders.

Emily looks inside the closet, which Pierce is standing by in the second picture.

The closet has a security code on it.

21 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

I'd like to scan my card

Oliver has used his keycard for his cabin only.

21 hours ago, Kristel said:

Noah scans his card.

Noah has used his keycard for the kitchen storage and his own cabin.

17 hours ago, Shadows said:

*taking my card back from Gabby, hoping it wasn't stored anywhere unpleasant*

"I'd like to scan my card."

The Captain's card has been used for her cabin, engineering, the bridge, and whatever cabins it was used to open in the last chapter.

16 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"Mrs. Dawson, as I explained earlier. You may report all complaints on the survey to our general headquarters after the completion of the trip, however I can certainly make a personal note as well."

"Mr. Foster, Mr. Falcon, if you don't mind me asking how long have you been with Blue Star Cruises?"

zNfe8Dd.jpg

"Oh, I've been here for a couple years now!"

4HM4d8q.jpg

"A few months now!"

11 hours ago, Tariq j said:

The access hatch opens, revealing a small space with severak key ship control machinery. Access to the main computer is down here as well. The space is not large enough for someone to be inside when the hatch is closed.

10 hours ago, Pandora said:

"What happens if we touch the captain's knob? Oh, sorry, did I say that out loud?" :look: 

Charlotte scans her keycard and prepares to back up Oliver.

"Mr Foster and Mr Falcon, please could you tell us what you have been doing with yourselves, or indeed each other, since the power went off?"

Charlotte's keycard has been used for her cabin. 

zNfe8Dd.jpg

"We were up here when the power went out. Besides that, we've been up here, flying the ship." 

4HM4d8q.jpg

"We haven't been anywhere besides here and our cabins. And we cleaned up the lounge too!" 

I'd like to open the closet with my security code.

I'd like to scan my key card.

I'd like to take Jason's key card off him and scan it.

5 hours ago, Bob said:

zNfe8Dd.jpg

"Oh, I've been here for a couple years now!"

4HM4d8q.jpg

"A few months now!"

"And prior to your positions with Blue Star, where were you employed? If you don't mind me asking."

16 hours ago, Bob said:

4HM4d8q.jpg

"We haven't been anywhere besides here and our cabins. And we cleaned up the lounge too!" 

"So, here and your cabins. And apparently, the lounge, or how would you have cleaned it up? How did you even know it needed cleaning and why was that more important than staying on your assigned posts?"

8 hours ago, Lind Whisperer said:

@HinckleyI offer our engineer one of the bottles I grabbed earlier.

I scan my card.

"You're offering me a bottle that you stole from my private stash? :hmpf: Gee, thanks."

"If Ezra is down in storage and our sensors are so useless that they just say 'front of the ship' as opposed to 'storage' then that's bullshit. If someone was in the Captain's quarters, we really wouldn't know if they were there or 1A? We should not waste any more time here. "

@Bob it would also be helpful to have the room assignments in the first post, thank you!

18 hours ago, Hinckley said:

I'd like to open the closet with my security code.

Your security code does not work. You have been in engineering and your cabin.

16 hours ago, Kristel said:

I'd like to take Jason's key card off him and scan it.

zNfe8Dd.jpg

"Hey! You could have just asked!"

Jason has been in his quarters, Pierce's quarters, the bridge, and engineering." 

15 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"And prior to your positions with Blue Star, where were you employed? If you don't mind me asking."

zNfe8Dd.jpg

"I was in the navy!"

4HM4d8q.jpg

"I was in the Marines."

12 hours ago, Lind Whisperer said:

@HinckleyI offer our engineer one of the bottles I grabbed earlier.

I scan my card.

George has been in his cabin.

5 hours ago, Shadows said:

"So, here and your cabins. And apparently, the lounge, or how would you have cleaned it up? How did you even know it needed cleaning and why was that more important than staying on your assigned posts?"

4HM4d8q.jpg

"Nobody else was going to do it. There's like, no staff on this ship and you were all busy in people's rooms breaking stuff." 

15 minutes ago, Bob said:

Your security code does not work.

"Poo!"

Emily inspects the doors and body of the closet for graffiti of any sort that may reveal what the required code is.

18 minutes ago, Bob said:

Your security code does not work. You have been in engineering and your cabin.

zNfe8Dd.jpg

"Hey! You could have just asked!"

Jason has been in his quarters, Pierce's quarters, the bridge, and engineering." 

zNfe8Dd.jpg

"I was in the navy!"

4HM4d8q.jpg

"I was in the Marines."

George has been in his cabin.

4HM4d8q.jpg

"Nobody else was going to do it. There's like, no staff on this ship and you were all busy in people's rooms breaking stuff." 

"Humph, I would have gotten to it eventually. Do you two alternate shifts, or when do you sleep?"

Arthur tries to recall what time the power went off/came back on.

16 minutes ago, Bob said:

4HM4d8q.jpg

"and you were all busy in people's rooms breaking stuff." 

"How would you know that mate?"

21 hours ago, Bob said:

4HM4d8q.jpg

21 minutes ago, jimmynick said:

"Poo!"

Emily inspects the doors and body of the closet for graffiti of any sort that may reveal what the required code is.

The bridge doesn't have any graffiti on it - it seems to be a reasonably well kept area.

16 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"Humph, I would have gotten to it eventually. Do you two alternate shifts, or when do you sleep?"

Arthur tries to recall what time the power went off/came back on.

At around midnight.

zNfe8Dd.jpg

"We don't sleep that often. Nobody ever goes on the bridge, so we can nap here too." 

15 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

"How would you know that mate?"

4HM4d8q.jpg

"Because you're just down the hallway."

Once arriving to the bridge, i'd like to look under and around the navigation station chair for any clues or out of place items.

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Your security code does not work.

"Jason, Pierce, could one of you open this closet?" I am asking Jason or Pierce to open the damn closet.

Just now, Hinckley said:

"Jason, Pierce, could one of you open this closet?" I am asking Jason or Pierce to open the damn closet.

Overhearing.

"That's strange, it seems like the senior staff should have access to all of the locks on the ship. You can get into any guest room but not a simple closet? The security on this ship is just bizarre."