Digger of Bricks

LEGO Creator 2021 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

3 hours ago, danth said:
4 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

It is just a preliminary render, so maybe there's still a chance the final product could give us a new canopy recolor? :def_shrug:

Oh, really? I thought the leak was a scan of a finished catalogue. Darn it, are you trying to get my hopes back up? :laugh:

Oh, duh. It literally says preliminary on the image.

I mean, if this year's 3-In-1 Rover is anything to go by, they could just stick to Trans-Black to complement; however, a more humanoid mech/robot is a bit more cartoonish than a plausible near-future space rover, so perhaps it could use a little more color against that white to suit... :shrug_oh_well:

There's still the mystery 31117 set, but I'd think it's safe for it to be between the €29,99 and €49,99 price range.

I'd almost think it could be a minifig Airplane or Helicopter, as there's usually at least one set available in that theme, and both the 2019 Helicopter/Plane sets are retiring.

Edited by TeriXeri

Promobricks have added a high res image of the box art for the new Lion set. The box has a new design style. They've also ditched the "3 in 1" branding and called this an "8 in 1" set.

Edit...

Doh... My mistake. They have used a pic of an old set 4884. :cry_sad: At first glance I thought that was a pic of the new set.

Edited by Bricked1980

Are we to get any more town, shop buildings for 2021?

Also the space mech will go nice with the 2020 space rover.

As for the motorbike, is it to minifguare scale? Can't really tell!

Thanks in advance! 

On 10/11/2020 at 1:49 AM, Lionbear8 said:

Are we to get any more town, shop buildings for 2021?

As for the motorbike, is it to minifguare scale? Can't really tell!

I think the possibility of more Town house or shop is likely as it's a continued theme through 3-in-1, just because City got a Family House again, shouldn't mean the end of 3-in-1 houses/shops.

Motorcycle is probably around the scale of the previous set in 2017, so not minifig scale.

31059-1.jpg?201611180942

26 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

I think the possibility of more Town house or shop is likely as it's a continued theme through 3-in-1, just because City got a Family House again, shouldn't mean the end of 3-in-1 houses/shops.

Motorcycle is probably around the scale of the previous set in 2017, so not minifig scale.

31059-1.jpg?201611180942

I see, thank you! 

Ok official pictures are starting.

Cyber Drone is actually a Sci-Fi set with a minifig with a transparent lightblue head in Spyrius Droid style :wub: and the Space torso from 2020's Rover.

Lion set looks nice as well, with an ostrich and warthog alternate builds , certainly a striking parts-pack with flame yellow and darkred.

Edited by TeriXeri

New Motorcycle looks great, big improvement over 2017 imo.

Race Car Transporter has some nice looking Formula 1 type cars, overall, I can see the set can be fairly easily modded into a Town-scale racing set with the 4-wide style they have.

Beach House is fantastic, certainly for me on-par with the 2020 Toyshop in terms of parts/detail/colors, and those sets are good starting points for small scale buildings with the windows/doors etc.

Edited by TeriXeri

The new creator blue motorbike is awesome.

Superbike-31114.jpg

It's a 3 in 1, it has black spike prime small wheels, rear suspention, kickstand, steering, fake disk brakes and fake chain+sprocket.

Edited by SNIPE

So the Surfer Beach House can hinge on both front and back to have access to the inside, that's great for easy interior access and different display.

Also 3 surfboards, one in sandgreen.

There's a new but blurry pic on IG for the new 31115 Creator Space Mech set. Some kind of a black&white robot thingy with two small sidebuilds.

Edited by Anak

The recently revealed Safari Wildlife Treehouse has very good alternate build options. You can rebuild the treehouse into a plane with a lion, or a catamaran with a crocodile too. The Space Mech's main build is very good IMHO, but the alternates are not so.

Edited by Anak

Does anybody know when and how 40468 taxi and 40469 tuktuk will be released? 

First leaks on IG show they are labeled as creator... Bur are they gwps or regular Sets?

1 hour ago, Kallego said:

Does anybody know when and how 40468 taxi and 40469 tuktuk will be released? 

First leaks on IG show they are labeled as creator... Bur are they gwps or regular Sets?

I would guess GWP based on the numbering.

The new sets looks pretty good to me, definitely an upgrade compared to 2020!

4 hours ago, thekeeperofthereaper said:

will someone please explain to me what are the secondary builds for the space mining mech i just cant figure them out

The one on the bottom looks like some sort of "bug bot".

The one on the top looks like some sort of abortion of a walker mech. Incredibly lame, stupid, and silly looking.

I got two of the Cyber Drone on Friday and played around with them. I decided to build a "base" using both sets. It's some sort of Space Survey Station. With the leftover pieces I made a Surface Sled and Power Generator.

poaR3uA.jpgW8HUeu3.jpg

I want to build a rover next!

Browsing through the hungarian 2021 1HY catalogue,it looks like, here in Hungary the Creator 31112 Wild Lion set is not part of the normal sortiment. So this will be some sort of store exclusive set, not just here, but other countries too.

https://catalogs.lego.com/BrandCatalog/1hy2021/reemea/bc-1hy-2021-hu/?page=1&fbclid=IwAR0Aj11UG6IZAqjK3RsyLVoUhkUgUAPZOU6JzTzywIMFfmqaqUoK5-GnLX4

Summer sets according to Promobricks :

31119 Ferris Wheel - 1002 pieces - about 99,99 Euros

31120 Medieval Castle

31121 Crocodile

31122 Fish Bowl

I'm really excited for the Medieval Castle (Could it include the same new Black Falcon torsos like in the Ideas Blacksmith Shop?) and am interested in how the Fish Bowl will look like. Crocodile is boring. But the Ferris Wheel could be interesting, too - esp. since there are always two alternate builds.

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

33 minutes ago, Klaus-Dieter said:

Summer sets according to Promobricks :

31119 Ferris Wheel - 1002 pieces - about 99,99 Euros

31120 Medieval Castle

31121 Crocodile

31122 Fish Bowl

I'm really excited for the Medieval Castle (Could it include the same new Black Falcon torsos like in the Ideas Blacksmith Shop?) and am interested in how the Fish Bowl will look like. Crocodile is boring. But the Ferris Wheel could be interesting, too - esp. since there are always two alternate builds.

That sounds great. The UFO carousel 31095 was so delightful. A Ferris wheel to go with it would be terrific.

I completely agree with you which concerns the UFO carousel, @RichardGoring.

But I personally fear that the Ferris Wheel will look strange and too small - esp. next to the Creator Expert one. Nevertheless I count on a very nice alternate fairground ride as the second and / or third building possibility.

Btw: Because of Friends getting a whole fairground subtheme and here in Creator 3 in 1 being a ferris wheel, I hope that there'll be a fairground set in the 18+ series nevertheless, too - only not if it would be done as bad as the "Haunted House" last year (which I didn't buy).

Edited by Klaus-Dieter