Sign in to follow this  
TheFunnyMan

Updated LEGO Room Video

Hey everybody!  Haven't posted here in a while.  I just spent a few weeks changing my entire city layout - here it is!  Please let me know your thoughts!

I'm rocco.bricks on instagram if you'd like to see all of the latest closeup shots of the city.

Enjoy!

Thanks! It's pure luck - we bought this house a few years ago and it had a perfect area in the unfished basement.  Paint plus cheap carpet from home depo and BOOM - LEGO room!

I love it. I like the addition of two more Bookshop townhouses. I like the overall layout & placement. The square is nice too. A nice town for inspiration.  I know I’ve seen your Instagram...

10 minutes ago, TheFunnyMan said:

One more bookshop townhouse on the way! "Bright light orange" - someone was kind enough to post instructions of each color of the build with no interior on rebrickable!  Since it's LEGO's IP they are free of course!

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-40912/menschab/town-house-bright-light-orange-edition/#comments

There’s an account on Instagram, kchbricks, who has a huge row of Creator townhouses in almost ever color LEGO has. As amazing as it would be to see the Modular townhouses in such a way, that would be quite expensive. I’ll take however many I can get from people. :grin: