Sign in to follow this  
Niku

Eastfold Rohan Stables

The Eastfold was a region of Rohan which bordered with the Westfold via the Snowbourn River on the west and bordered with Anórien in Gondor to the east.

The areas of the Eastfold that were not within the White Mountains were tall grasslands and had a modest climate.[1] The main parts of this land was the historic region of the Folde which hosted the Rohan's originally capital of Aldburg was part of this land, as with the Irensaga, Dwinorberg, and Dunharrow. The Great West Road that ran from Isengard through Gondor and then into Harad passed through the Eastfold.[2][3]

Hirgon, an Errand-rider of Gondor, braved his way through the Eastfold to bring the Red Arrow to Théoden at his camp.

These are some of its stables.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-1024x768.jpeg

Q5Concurso0004-1.jpg

Q5Concurso0001.jpg

Q5Concurso0002.jpg

Q5Concurso0003-1.jpg

Edited by Niku

¡Creación fantástica!  Everything looks great.  I am surprised how big the MOC is; the stables are certainly fitting for the horses of the Rohirrim.  The barrels as corner posts are fitting.  The trees, vegetation and groundwork bring it all together.

Wonderful build.  I love the roof and the arches on the stables.  Trees look great, nice well and base looks good too.  I like the pillars on the corners of the stable, its a nice touch.  Good looking figs too.  

Very nice, although I think the roof needs a bit of overhang at the sides.

On 9/23/2020 at 1:44 PM, JintaiZ said:

Fantastic build!

Thank you very much Jintai, I put effort on it. :)

On 9/24/2020 at 8:09 AM, jtooker said:

¡Creación fantástica!  Everything looks great.  I am surprised how big the MOC is; the stables are certainly fitting for the horses of the Rohirrim.  The barrels as corner posts are fitting.  The trees, vegetation and groundwork bring it all together.

Muchas gracias tooker! :)
The stables are a solid construction it is heavy for the roof. The trees and terrain were something new I saw and liked to try it.

12 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Wonderful build.  I love the roof and the arches on the stables.  Trees look great, nice well and base looks good too.  I like the pillars on the corners of the stable, its a nice touch.  Good looking figs too.  

Thank you very much zoth. I like the figs also, not very familiar with fleshies and liking them :)

2 hours ago, SteamSewnEmpire said:

Awesome. Christ I wish Lego would do more LOTR stuff :/. 

Thanks a lot Steam. :)
Yes, lets hope with the new Amazon series there could be a chance.

1 hour ago, MAB said:

Very nice, although I think the roof needs a bit of overhang at the sides.

Thank you very much, you are right MAB, lets hope it doesnt rain for the poor horses. :)

Thank you Sarophas, I put a lot of effort on the terrain and vegetation, so I am glad you prefered that part. :classic: