Gotta get back, back to the past... Samurai Jack!

LEGO Ideas Samurai Jack (Official Logo)

Armed with a magic sword, a heroic samurai warrior sets out to defeat the evil demon sorcerer Aku. However, Aku transports him into the distant future, where the residents name him "Jack". Now Samurai Jack must find a way to return home to the past and obliterate Aku once and for all!

Samurai Jack Minifigure

Don't forget your hat, Jack!

Samurai Jack Minifigure With Hat

"Who dares to summon I, Aku?!"

Main Form

Using all the pieces to make his main form, Aku can "shape-shift" by being rebuilt into a scorpion...

Scorpion Form

…or even a winged creature!

Winged Form

Summary of Aku's rebuildable forms.

3-in-1 Aku

What do you think of my product idea? If you have any feedback or suggestions regarding what you'd like me to improve or add to my project (bonus forms for Aku, supporting characters, enemies, etc.), I'm more than happy to take them into consideration! :wink:

Link to my Product Idea

16 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

Fantastic build!

9 minutes ago, deraven said:

Very nice!  The 3-in-1 for Aku is well done and each one of the versions looks good.  :classic:

Thank you so much! I feel honored.

Might I suggest that for your Ideas submission you include an image of Jack confronting/fighting Aku which would both give people a better idea of the scale of the build and also show the dynamic play element.  Even something simple like this:

8zstpv84hbiy.png

5 hours ago, deraven said:

Might I suggest that for your Ideas submission you include an image of Jack confronting/fighting Aku which would both give people a better idea of the scale of the build and also show the dynamic play element.  Even something simple like this:

8zstpv84hbiy.png

Sure, I can add a rendered image like that as a project update! :thumbup:

10 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Aku is just majestic!

Well done!

Thank you very much for the praise!

16 hours ago, deraven said:

8zstpv84hbiy.png

If you want, I could recreate this confrontation and save it for the 10,000-vote milestone. :wink:

4 hours ago, MatthewRC said:

If you want, I could recreate this confrontation and save it for the 10,000-vote milestone. :wink:

Ha ha - that's the spirit!  I think you'll get more votes in the first place if you add some images that better show the scale.  Maybe for 5K or 10K you can do an epic shape-shifting battle with Aku in some of his different forms.  :wink:

My first ever project update

I decided to revise Aku's winged creature form because it didn't look very accurate from my perspective.

Winged Form Revision

Reference screenshot below

Aku Winged Form

Dare to compare! Which one do you prefer, before or after?

Aku Winged Form Before & After

Please tell me what you think of my revision. Is there anything else I could have done better?

Hey, I don't mean to double-post, but I have managed to achieve 100 votes! I even created a personalized message from Samurai Jack himself.

100 Supporter Milestone Message

If this message goes against the Eurobricks forum rules, just let me know. Thanks!